At first, I didn't reveal what exactly this is since making guesses is much more fun. Here is a list of wrong guesses from some commenters:
- Some kind of flower
- An embryo (good guess but overestimating my photo equipment)
- The center of the sun (if my translation from Spanish is correct)
- An eye
- Pumpkin (would be my guess, but still wrong)
- Jellyfish (interesting - but wrong - guess!)
- My retina being scorched by the sun (I'm sure that hurts!)
The solution is: It's a slice of a carrot!
Strobist Info: Nikon SB-900 1/128 from behind. Triggered by a Yongnuo RF-602TX/RF-602RX.