Things have changed since the last time I took a picture of my bag's contents.
- A simple, yet roomy and well-proportioned promotional bag from Fleming's Fundamentals of Law.
- Hall's Mentholyptus lozenges inside an empty orthodontic band baggie.
- Albuterol fast-acting inhaler for asthma attacks
- American Constitution Society book containing the Declaration of Independence, the Gettysburg Address and the US Constitution. I got it at the 2007 Constance Baker Motley National Moot Court Competition, held at UCLA, where I served as a bailiff.
- Notebook containing random thoughts and sketches. Moleskines are overrated.
- Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
- Financial calculator for finance class
- Regular USB mouse. Both Targus laptop mice I bought broke within six months of purchase, so I use a more robust desktop version. I do miss tiny mice, though.
- Creative Zen Vision:M 30g mp3 player and USB connectors. Better than your iPod because it has a radio and a microphone.
- Auxiliary cable so I can connect the mp3 player to the car's stereo.
- Charger and battery for the Panasonic DMC-FZ5.
- Moisturizer from the Holiday Inn Express in San Luis Obispo, Carmex and Lip Medex lip balm.
- Averatec 3715 laptop w/ modified clipboard case. Because PVC lined with bubble wrap is stronger than cardboard.
- Pens, pencils and highlighters
- Pencil lead, post-it flags, an eraser and a pencil sharpener
- USB thumb drive
- Hair clip
- Key chain from the UC Riverside RHA containing pecuniaries, ID, house key and office key. The house key is combined with a red LED light.
- Pencil case
- Laptop adapter
What's in my bag 15 months later
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts