Front door (1839), 180 Waverly Place, Greenwich Village, New York City
Four Greek Revival houses (176-182 Waverly Place) were built in 1839 for William B. Hart (Nos. 180 and 182] and for Jonathan J. Codington (Nos. 176 and 178). They are three stories high with brick above stone basements. According to the Landmarks Preservation Commission, "No. 180 has an especially fine original door with two long, vertical panels."