Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building
The Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building houses the main offices of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C. The building was designed by Paul Phillippe Cret and finished in 1937. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicated the building on October 20, 1937.
The building was named after Marriner S. Eccles, a former Chairman of the Federal Reserve by an act of the United States Congress on October 15, 1982.