This is supposed to be an educational vignette. Take a look at the later MOC photography in my Photostream. This is a depiction of the lighting setup used for most of the pictures. Since the setup is fairly inexpensive I thought that this might be useful for other builders as well. On top of that a vignette is a really good way of sharing this information.
- Nice. - eldeeem
- Like the section of stairs - ta||tim
- What is the ring (in real life)? - ta||tim
- It looks like it's glow in the dark - Castle/PirateLord.
- Love the diagram sketches! - Model Gal
- In the non Lego reality, (If that was the question) it's a Hula Hoop. It's attached to the shelf, but also has a support from the ceiling.
- It looks like its just flex tubing. Note the attachment at the back. - Model Gal
- So that is where I left my hat. Nice work! - Shmails
- Nice touch! - Thunder-blade
- Books? - Thunder-blade
- Nice touch! If you squint, you can almost see the nano-scale lights and camera. :D - Puddleglum-
- is that a bin? nicely done! - Tek F
- Are white-painted stair undersides necessary for good photos. - ASneary
- Do you have a ledge on your real desk? - ASneary
- Something similar. Here is a pic that reveals the real room.
- And if you take out your Microscope, you can just see the Nano-nano Lights and camera... - Chaotic Good01
- Most important part ;-) - SlyOwl
- Yes. Black coffee. Always!
- ? - Clone Commander Harold™
- Fire hazard :O - NickMean
- Fractal vignettes FTW! - Dr. X.
- Do these represent studio strobes or are they lamps? - R(k)
- This a nano scale version of my Landspeeder MOC featured on this pic.
- Yes. Some of my Star Wars reference books. The most important two titles are those lying on the table though.
- "Sculpting A Galaxy" and "Star Wars, 365 Days". My two most important reference books, because they have photos from the making of the six films. Photos directly from the model shop and behind the scenes situations respectivly.
- This is supposed to be my Stampunk Y-wing
- Yes, I use these all the time! - Pepa Quin
- This bit is sooo cool! I might need to borrow it, with credit of course! - Count Zeppelin97
- Is this a mini nativity scene!? Awesome. - Siercon and Coral
Lego MOC photography
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts