The outstanding universal value of Istanbul resides in its unique integration of architectural masterpieces that reflect the meeting of Europe and Asia over many centuries, and in its incomparable skyline formed not only by the creative genius of Byzantine and Ottoman architects but also its buildings reflect the various culture and empires that have ruled its predecessors. Genoese, Roman, and even Greek forms of architecture remain visible in Istanbul alongside their Ottoman counterparts.
İstanbul Deko type project has been designed by using common theoretical base of architecture and typography. various decorative details from the city’s historical structures have been combined in letter forms in order to present the multicultural heritage of İstanbul and architectural diversity of its' history.
- Typographic Excellence Awards / NY Type Directors Club
- Selected for Typography 33 / NY Type Directors Club
- Gold Medal - International Design Awards
- Selected for 23rd Warsaw International Poster Biennale (Endorsed by ICOGRADA)
- Finalist - 7th Iranian International Typography Exhibition
- Selected for 5th China International Poster Biennial
- İhap Hulusi Poster Special Award
- Turkish Society of Graphic Designers (GMK) Cultural Poster Award
- Turkish Society of Graphic Designers (GMK) Typography Award
- Published in Touch-Inspiración Magazine 04 / Wondering Publishing Co. Ltd - Shanghai
- Published in NY Type Directors Club 2012 Annual
- Selected for 12th Mexico International Graphic Design Biennial - Golden Bee (Endorsed by ICOGRADA)
- Selected for 8th Trnava Poster Triennale - TPT (Endorsed by ICOGRADA)
- Awarded by AGDA - Australian Design Biennale 2012