One of my most regal designs this season, the Scarlett necklace is a luscious berry-red piece. It is comprised of a long handmade chain of faceted ovals of vibrant Cabernet red garnets, champagne Oregon Sunstone and shaded natural Zircon. The pendant of the piece contains a 16 carat drop of finely faceted Ametrine which glows in a golden champagne hue - or a pale lilac-lavender - depending on which angle it is viewed from. Within the pendant is the true gem of this piece. It is a 18K oxidized solid white gold fluted ball. The Art Deco ball is 16mm in size, and has been set with Pavé Diamonds. There are an impressive two-hundred and sixty four diamonds in all, or a total weight of two carats within the ball. Rough, raw silver Diamonds, golden pearls, Whiskey Quartz, more Zircon and Oregon Sunstone with plum-purple Garnets accent. A sterling silver toggle finishes the piece; a sterling silver signature tag adds the final touch. The collar of the piece has a lovely drape at 29" in length, the pendant is just over 2" long.
- I Was wondering who had snapped that up! It looks fabulous Jen! :D - emilygrayjewels
- heehehe I was wondering if anyone else had noticed it :) I hadn't planned on using it so quickly but it all seemed to work so well together. It is a *STUNNING* bead.
- yes i'm going to be nosy and ask, snapped up from where? =oP - Loella Medina's Flickr
- from Diane at acutabove (her ebay shop). :D
- These are not bad either!!!! :D
Fab necklace, Jennifer! - Modeste Parisienne
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts