Essentially an up-scaled version of one of the most popular fighting vehicles of the Great Steam War, the Mark XIV Steam Tank, the Light Steam Landship is capable of unheard-of speeds for its size thanks to its twin boilers and packs walloping firepower in the form of a heavy cannon and two light turrets. This agile landship is able to maintain a high top speed even in turning, unlike conventional tracked vehicles, due to its innovative bogie tracks that swivel when changing direction. This and other locomotive-like features lend it the nickname “The Overland Railship”. The commander not only directs the stokers and gun crew, but also drives the vehicle from the cupola. A coal screw moves the coal from the bunker in the rear under the commander’s cupola and onto the footplate for the stokers to shovel into the firebox.
- I love this entrance hatch with the railings! - JonHall18
- Well after all, the name is Ɍaillery. - Marin Stipkovic
- Awesome integration of these! - Pierre E Fieschi
- Heart. - Shannon Ocean
- Y u no connect? - Krika99
- I was attempting to mimic
this valve gear mechanism.
- love the while thing! - ♕Angry Octopüs
- How did you build the cannon part? - ♕Angry Octopüs
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts