- Approval. - SlyOwl
- More approval. - SlyOwl
- Agreed, nicely done! - - Derfel Cadarn -
- what piece am i not seeing clearly here? it's brilliant. - deborah higdon
- great touch. - deborah higdon
- I believe the steps are panels, as shown in this article: www.classic-castle.com/howto/articles/walloffsets.html - Dano 2: Electric Boogaloo
- The tudor-ness is inspired! - Super Destructo
- Agreed 100%!!! - wunztwice
- I'm guessing jumpers on jumpers. - Krika99
- Alright! - Krika99
- Nope, it's the 1x2 panels stacked on top of each other. The jumper plates would be a bit too thick here.
- Spot on mate. A bit fiddly to get them in place in this build, but thought they looked pretty nice once they were fixed in.
- NPU! - Ƥyᴙosaur
- how? - Joris Blok
- simple, yet brilliant! - Joris Blok
- <3 - Joris Blok
- Light grey headlight brick + 1x1 round, dark grey 1x1 with clip and then a red 1x1 corner panel held in the clip. Looks crap from most other angles but quite good from this one!
- Nice detail. - ~Ian
- Brilliant. - Catsy [CC]
- My favorite part of the village. - TheVoidofBricks
- Do NOT breathe too heavily around this! =P ~H - Tigmon74
- Nobody noticed how awesome is this? - ~Ian
The Village of Sandchapel
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts