- The BEST! - SweetCaroline♥
- blue sky - Ting Hay
- Just awesome!!!!!! - Werner Kunz
- Wonderful shades on the water! - Still Life in Motion
- wahhh- sooo clean and clear!!!!!!! - alvin lamucho ©
- I want to jump into the water from here!!!! - dux_carvajal
- aylabet... - nikeloi* [diStinctiveClique]
- dito na lang ako..wala nako pwesto..lol! just perfect doc! - alfoofighter
- thanks for sharing and posting and the infos.!!!
keep up the good works bro!!!
comment on others too to gain friends!!!
beautiful and lovely shot!!
Flickr Hearts - Post 1 - Give 5 Flickr Hearts - cebuuuuuuuuuum
- My take off spot. :) - digitalpimp.
- wow ang ganda! :) - Kokoy [ emo lang ^_^ ]
- ok, i'm faving this for the nth time :))) - alvin lamucho ©
- Bad idea, look at the stones! ;D - olaf d punkt
- so cooool - erwin florentino
- It's more fun in the philippines
Kayangan Lake, Coron, Palawan, Philippines: The Best Tourist Spot
This is Kayangan Lake, said to be the cleanest of its kind in the Philippines. In my modest travels around my country, I think this is one of the best tourist spots this beautiful land has to offer. The place is simply magical. ☺ So, to my dear friends here and abroad, list PALAWAN as one of the places you to ought to visit !!!!
About the photograph – First off, this is not a fisheye... it's a
Vertorama stitched up from 20 Raw files. My ambition is to own a
wide-angle lens, but I just can’t afford one while I’m training… so
it’s CS4 for me! LOL! ☺
A flickr member from chile just mailed me, and in my smallest of ways, want to help their country:
Help Chile Overcome the Earthquake.
Chile stepped up efforts to find survivors of an earthquake registering 8.8 magnitude that struck before dawn yesterday, killing more than 700 people, severing the country’s main highway and damaging 1.5 million homes.
The earthquake was centered 200 miles (317 kilometers) southwest of Santiago near the main winemaking region and close to Concepcion, a metropolitan region of more than 500,000 people. Highways and airports were shut by damage and some copper mines closed. The total economic damage may be as much as $30 billion, or about 15 percent of the South American country’s gross domestic product, according to estimates by disaster- scenario modeler Eqecat Inc.
We need your help to overcome the earthquake.
Account Nº 9941973331
Address: 153 east 53 Rd. Street 4th floor. New York, Ny 10022
Texting donations for Chile:
In addition to your donation amount, standard text messaging fees may apply.
ADRA International: Text CHILE 10 to 27138 ($10 donation)
Convoy of Hope: Text 4CHILE to 50555 ($10 donation)
Habitat for Humanity: Text CHILE to 25383 ($10 donation)
OperationUSA: Text REBUILD to 50555 ($10 donation)
Salvation Army: Text CHILE” to 52000 ($10 donation)
World Vision: Text CHILE” to 20222 ($10 donation)
UNICEF: Text YOUTH to 20222 ($10 donation)