- weird reflection
- people: don't buy a pillow-top mattress if you prefer not to have a big dent in your bed after a year or so.
- How are these holding up? I've been wanting to get these. - Nettie C.
- so far so good. our last one basically disintegrated, but it lasted for a good 6 years before it got really bad.
- cannot understand the book shelf in the bedroom, where do you store your dresses ??? - ♫ bunnychan εїз
- ha ha, good question - the closet is in the wall behind me, and is not pictured.
here's what it looks like now. i didn't bother to clean up the tables and dresser. we still haven't put anything on the walls. i don't think i ever even took a "before" picture, but it was a big plain white room. you can sorta get the idea here. we ended up having our bookshelves in here because the room is so much larger than our front room. we thought we'd sworn off the Billy after our last one basically disintegrated, but they were really all we could afford. i like it much better in white, not even pretending to be wood, and with the doors.