OK, well for this shot I had to get into the water! I've never done that before, not ;)
- ISO 100, f5.6 (opps, was meant to be up around f9, somehow I bumped
this when in Av mode....), 1/200, 15mm
- Sigma 10-20mm Lens.
- $30 Tripod, stuck in sand, starting to fail me... anyone got a spare $30.00?
- HDR, 3 exposures [2,0,+2EV] shot in RAW/ISO100 at f9, using Sigma
- Soft light layer in Photoshop 6.0.
- Borders added using Lightroom 2.2
- Unsharp mask in Photoshop 6.0 (50%)
- Tone mapped using Photomatix HDR, in detail mode.