- Maybe clone this out? - s.westhead (Simon)
- 23 - Matthew Stewart | Photographer
- 24! - Matthew Stewart | Photographer
- I like it, but is it a plastic bag? - Matthew Stewart | Photographer
- It is tin (tun) like for a fence bro.
- Heehehe, I was hoping someone would find this one.
- Was probably around that pole to stop the Sheep from climbing it when the Kiwi's came to visit. - Craig B 73
- Thanks right, its for the possoms....
Classic New Zealand - (Count the Sheep)
Explore #274, Feb 17th, 2009
OK, my previous post, seen here, could have been taken almost anywhere. Trust me it was taken in New Zealand ;)
Anyhow, after reading the comments from my previous post I thought I needed to post something very 'classic New Zealand' so here is a barn on the side of the road, complete with a few sheep.
Try and count the sheep!
Now, some of you might say, 'Cant you get closer to the sheep....' well you you can, but you'll just have to wait for those shots ;)
- ISO 100, f9, 1/30, 11mm
- Sigma 10-20mm Lens.
- HDR, 3 exposures [2,0,+2EV] shot in RAW/ISO100 at f9, using Sigma
- Borders added using Lightroom 2.2
- Unsharp mask in Photoshop 6.0 (20%)
- Saturation and Contrast.
- soft light layer in Photoshop 6.0 (100%)
- Tone mapped using Photomatix HDR, in detail mode.