I just returned from another whirlwind (no sleep) boot camp photography mission. I connected with David, John and Zia with one goal, shoot as many locations as possible. This is Lower Antelope Canyon in Arizona, one of the places we visited. For the most part, mother nature cooperated nicely and provided us with nice light and conditions. In other words "THE SKY BLEW UP"!
Thanks to all the guys who made this trip so much fun. Special thanks to David for being such a great host. This is what it's all about, hanging with good people, having lots of fun, learning a thing or two and catching some nice light! In summary:
1. We traveled to four states in 3 days: Nevada, Utah, California and
2. We drove close to 1,000 miles in 3 days.
3. We drove an estimated 15 hours on the road.
4. We visited the following spots: Zion National Park, Utah; Toadstooles Hoodoo, Utah; Horseshoe Bend, AZ; Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ and Death Valley National Park, CA.
5. We ate enough junk food to hold us over for another 6 months.
Feel free to add some notes and make fun of us. I hope you all have a great week. Jave