I was doing the BAM project, but it's just too hard for me to get the shots I want without a shutter release, so I've given up for now. A part of it is due to self-consciousness, I'll admit, but that self-consciousness is made all the more frustrating when I can't get the focus right and still get far enough away from the camera for the shots I want. So it's on hold. I'll pick it back up again when I get a release. I'm sure you're all devastated at not getting to see my mug every week.
Anyway, I was tagged. So here are 9 truths and 1 lie. Can you guess the lie?
1. In college, I drove a 40-foot city bus around campus and around/across town. I could barely reach the pedals on some of the older buses.
2. When I was 4, a swingset fell on my head. We lived too far away from town to bother with an ambulance, so I sat with an ice bag on my head for the rest of the evening.
3. I keep my hair short because I get headaches when I grow it past my chin.
4. I wear glasses for astigmatism, but there is absolutely no magnification on my lenses.
5. Last year for my birthday, my husband took me to MoMA to see the Tim Burton exhibit.
6. I can't stand the smell or taste of coffee, but I drink a cup every morning because I'm desperate for the caffeine.
7. I was completely medicated for my first child's birth. The medication gave me hallucinations, and didn't dull the pain at all, so for my second child, I opted for drug-free.
8. I have named every car I've ever owned, but my camera remains nameless.
9. I used to own a hedgehog named Henrietta.
10. My father and both of my sisters were once #1 in the nation in their respective classes for quad racing. I have never been in a race because they had all retired before I was old enough to get on a quad.
Make your guesses! I'll tag some people, but if you've already done it, that's cool. I figure almost everyone has been tagged already. :) If you wanna play, tag yourself!