Having fun making ATC's. And it's a great way to use those stamp sets you haven't used yet (I have too many of those!). I started by mixing Ranger texture paste and TH distress ink 'salty ocean' and then stenciled the seashells (Newton;s Nook) over the entire ATC. While that was drying, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) on a darker aqua blue cs using TH distress ink 'ground espresso' and clear embossed. I tore all the edges. I stamped the seahorse (Inkadinkadoo) in ground espresso, clear embossed and fussy cut. I added a gem (g studio) to it's eye and added foam tape to the back to pop it up. I glued the sentiment strip with Aleene's tacky glue. I added two brown glitter brads (American Crafts)-(something else I have a ton of that needs to be used more!) to the sand dollar centers. To finish, I inked around the edges with salty ocean. This was a lot of fun to make!
I am linking to these challenges:
1. a2z scrapbooking August challenge AG
2. A Bit More Time to Craft #74 AG
3. HLS August ATC challenge: water
4. The House that Stamps Built A2218 AG
5. Love 2 Create challenge #11 AG mixed media
6. That's Crafty! Animal Magic
7. Moving Along with the Times: 78 Texture
**this little ATC was picked as a favorite at Happy Little Stampers! So honored.