I love me some goooood coffee! lol As soon as I saw the 'rainbow' theme at AAA with Stamplorations as the sponsor, I knew I wanted to use this 'new to me' coffee parade' border stamp. I stamped them with Versafine onyx black ink and clear embossed on w/c paper. I then loosely watercolored them with a rainbow of color in a bit of an ombre look. I colored the handles with a coordinating sharpie color and then went over that with a glitter pen. I colored the circles/half circles in the 2 rainbow colors not on the cups: orange and aqua. I stamped the sentiment (Stamplorations' 'coffee happy' set) at the top right. Mounted onto a dark blue card. I hope my rainbow makes you smile!
I am linking to these challenges:
1. AAA CAS #120 Somewhere Over the Rainbow
2. Stamplorations Never Ending challenge
3. Stamplorations Theme & sketch stamp &
4. Double D Challenges: Tea or Coffee
5. HLS Watercolor challenge (Option: birthday)
**My card was picked as a favorite at Happy Little Stampers!! Such an honor. **