The Kings Lynn Majestic opened 1928, equipped with a stage, became both a Union house then ABC before becoming an independent in 1975. A 2nd screen was added in the former ballroom in 1977, and the rear stalls were partitioned off to form a 3rd screen in 1991. The main screen in the circle however retains the feel of the 1928 original. All still open in 2007.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts