Along the river, I stopped to play.
- The Ottawa River (French: Rivière des Outaouais) is a river in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. It defines for most of its length the border between these two provinces.
- The reflection is from 23 seconds of exposure which smooths the surface to a satin finish.
Thank you for asking and looking at the detail.
- Fantastici!!!! - © Graziano Rinna
- beautiful detail! - ☁`*Petra [---busy/off---ぷ---]
- uhhhh impressive lighting here - ruvido (on X100 now)
- i love this area! - Lars Kehrel
- like frosted glass! - DJ scribbles
This photo also appears in
- Long Exposure
- Vision Group
- 100+ comment group
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: Some rights reserved