Flour Tortillas with Spicy Beef
Saturday dinner, 40degreeC Shanghai. Couldn't think of anything to eat but flour tortillas.
With Spicy beef/apple/sweet egg/onion...and etc...
Colona or Tequila?
(sigh...too bad I can't have either...)
Ingredients:( make 6 wraps)
100g Strong flour
100g Weak flour
0.5tsp Baking powder
2TBSP Pure cane sugar
Pinch of salt
1 TBSP Olive oil or white sesami oil
6-7 TBSP Water in room temp.
1. mix everthing together except for water, mix well evenly
2. add in water and knead to form a dough
3. cover with wet towel and weak up for 30-60 mins
4. cut the dough into 6 parts
5. roll out round about 18 cm
6. bake in the pan with gentle fire , heat up each side for 1-2 mins
no oil needed in the pan
7. wrap up anything you love to go with it.....=)