Masks of Drama in Wilton's Music Hall
Wilton's Music Hall began in 1858 replacing the concert room of the
Prince of Denmark pub; it was designed by Jacob Maggs for John Wilton.
Following a fire in 1877, the hall was rebuilt with raked auditorium
floor and proscenium arch.
The music hall has been in constant use ever since, and was made a Grade II* listed building.
Visited during Vintage Open House