My new computer swims in the Brain Bag, so I ordered a Tom Bihn Ristretto made specifically for it so that it's well protected and convenient to carry around. The FJN is too snug, so I'm trying out carrying around just the binder portion of it. The pages are actually more protected than a sketchbook with a card stock cover would be, which is my other option. I hope it works out because I'm happy with the ability to remove and reorganize my sketches.
- Tom Bihn Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air
- Innards of the Field Journal Notebook
- Power Supply + VGA dongle + iPhone Cable
- Sketching Supplies
- FOT (Friend of Tom) pouch + headphones
- Keys for the house + work + car/truck. I have them on separate clips because I *think* they'll be more convenient that way. Right now I'm not entirely satisfied with the system.
- Water Bottle
- A plastic file folder so papers stay crisp.
- Business Cards
- Microfiber cloth -- not sure I'll keep this in there.
- *totally awesome* exact replacement sunglasses that were a surprise stocking stuffer. - carbonated
What's in my Ristretto?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts