Swaggart's Family Worship Center
In an effort to keep from distracting others during the Chruch Services and to provide the best Service for those watching over Television, we would ask that you please observe the following:
1. Turn off all cell phones and pagers.
2. If at all possible, please do not leave the Service.
3. Front Section:
a. If you wish to sit in the front section closest to the platform, please be seated before the Service. Once the Service has commenced, the front section will be closed.
b. Once the Service has started, if you are seated in the front section and must leave,
when returning to the Service, please be seated in the back.
c. The front section is reserved for children 13 and older.
4. If you have small children, please do not sit in the front section. We have a great Children's Service and a beautiful Nursery. These allow you and your children to enjoy the Services. Children should be taken to the Nursery (Room 143) or Children's Church (Room 121).
5. If you arrive late, an Usher will be more than happy to help you locate a seat.
6. No Food or Drink is allowed in the Sanctuary. We have water fountains located outside each rest room.
7. Above all, please be aware of the moving and Operation of the Spirit. This is the House of the Lord. We do not want to do anything that takes away from the Lord and how He is moving in the lives of those around us. If at all possible, please refrain from moving around during the Service.