I used to take pictures of all sorts of things. Now I pretty much only take pictures when I'm on vacation or my dogs are looking cute. Which is, omg, all the time! I'm sorry I post so many dog pictures!!!
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps 853 photos, 122 members
- Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch 68 photos, 7 members
- Sky As A Canvas ~ ~ ~ 79,330 photos, 7,607 members
- Reflections 525,107 photos, 45,723 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 81,630 photos, 6,401 members
- blackground 10,354 photos, 1,139 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 189,484 photos, 16,274 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 842,260 photos, 107,432 members
- Corgis of the World Unite (Photos Only) 13,968 photos, 864 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 4,154 photos, 3,329 members
- Zoos of North America. Please Comment 31,593 photos, 2,522 members
- California 239,664 photos, 7,152 members
- Texas 144,171 photos, 5,598 members
- DFW Metro 51,074 photos, 2,021 members
- Dallas 31,185 photos, 2,288 members
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 10,625 photos, 798 members
- San Diego Zoo 21,221 photos, 1,634 members
- Musical References 2,866 photos, 472 members
- Lucky Stars 538 photos, 161 members
- Spots 968 photos, 278 members
- Bathed in Colour [CLOSING DOWN] 10,296 photos, 1,153 members
"The best word to describe Lara's work is Art.
Her images are so expresive, emotive and creative than any others I have seen before.
She changed my perception about photography with an evening looking at her pictures."
2nd December, 2005
O Caritas says:
"If I were to try to describe Lara's photography with one word (besides "colour", that is!), it would probably be "whimsy". Lara has fun taking photographs and it shouldn't take long to see that as you wend your way through her stream.
I love her fascination with the things she photographs... I often feel as though I'm making the same discoveries *with* her as she goes about her day.
I particularly enjoy Lara's self-portraits... she has one of the friendliest, most pleasant looking faces on flickr!"
12th October, 2005
Golden Silence says:
"I discovered yotababy's work on her online photoblog. I found it amazing: the use of digital cross-process, her love for colours and, above all, the passion coming from her photos made me think this girl really's got something inside of her needed to be told. Great work."
17th September, 2005
"Never before have colours been so vibrant and intense!"
10th September, 2005
"Her work with combining different colors is simply amazing.Keep up the great work!"
16th July, 2005
"yotababy does extraordinary things with colour - yellows and greens in particular - especially good are her semi-abstract fotos - but everything in her stream is worth viewing and I always look forward to a fresh upload on my contacts page"
11th June, 2005
"If there is someone on flickr using color more actively, more precisely, or more compellingly than yotababy I challenge you to show me their work.
Yotababy proves that color is as important to the image as light, composition or focal settings."
7th June, 2005
Nomad Photography says:
"Hey, Lara. I love your work! It's really great, fresh and make me dream!
20th May, 2005
"She gets better every day, on every photo she takes.
She's not afarid of shouting colour and details.
All this gets me mad.
She's definitely becoming one of the pearls of Flickr!"
16th May, 2005
"when you need some COLOR yotababy will deliver.
blues so deep you'll fall in.
yellows so bright you'll have to dim your monitor.
greens that make you think sumer will last all year long.
don't get me started on the reds..."
8th April, 2005
""I liked her photos so much that I married her.""
5th April, 2005
Martin Burns says:
"So many of these shots make exquisite desktops... but I don't have enough machines to use them all."
2nd April, 2005
- Lara B.
- February 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken