Maybe I'm taking photos to tranquilize my heart.
Both the world around me and the feeling myself are very complecated, so I'm always looking for the things just simply beautiful, clean and fragile.
■■■Do you see the most interesting pictures on Flickr by me!? ---> here■■■
I'm R-E-A-L-L-Y sorrowful when my photo is stolen by someone and used as his/her own, and then he/her sells it !? Increadible!
I haven't studied art and design at all, therefore, I try to think and take many pictures and choose the best one of them. It's not easy for me, I spend so much time to represent myself.
I think many of the flickr friends who really love photography can understand my feeling.
I have a big heart so if you ask me the permission to use it, maybe I don't refuse it, your asking permission makes me happy.
SO PLEASE ASK ME THE PERMISSION when you want to use my photos. :-)
OK! Let's keep smiling. :D
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 68 photos, 15 members
- Instagram world 39,878 photos, 3,570 members
- 松殿山荘 681 photos, 38 members
- I ♥ iPhone 326,421 photos, 11,060 members
- Shake It Iphone App 1,420 photos, 133 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 65,064 photos, 2,903 members
- 777 to XXX 58 photos, 6 members
- sayonara summer 43 photos, 13 members
- My third photo exhibition will take place on july 28 ~ August 9 11 photos, 120 members
- 写真展示会のお知らせ : My second photo exhibition in K 13 photos, 30 members
- Lover of nature 146,341 photos, 2,812 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 34,666 photos, 3,492 members
- be Poladroid ! 86,240 photos, 21,584 members
- Apple Lovers 1,661 photos, 616 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,565 photos, 21,894 members
- HiCon Addict 142 photos, 19 members
- Food Photography (POST 1, COMMENT 3) 4,524 photos, 504 members
- ♥ happiness is... ♥ 256 photos, 174 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 1,624 photos, 494 members
- Zen Meditation 10,933 photos, 1,356 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 122,431 photos, 8,714 members
- Flickr 888 4,887 photos, 10,489 members
- Top 30 Winners (Qualified Only) 3,951 photos, 1,515 members
- Toycamera Plugin ( pentacom ) 657 photos, 113 members
- Flower Factory - Group Closed 51,592 photos, 3,523 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 370,842 photos, 25,652 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 472 photos, 173 members
- Gatto rockello 6,283 photos, 709 members
- 写真個展を開催します。（My first photo exhibition wi 19 photos, 174 members
- fake polaroid／にせポラ 7,832 photos, 434 members
- Free Flickr Flowers ~FFF~ New Contest: Pure White 125,837 photos, 7,390 members
- Dôme épais le jasmin 26,297 photos, 1,672 members
- World's Best Dazzling Shots.(Invited only, post 1/comment 3) 26,934 photos, 8,745 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 541,314 photos, 27,864 members
- A "Quality Only" Club -Admin Invite+Moderated Post 12,270 photos, 2,167 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 441,075 photos, 25,531 members
- Nikon D60 Users 68,432 photos, 3,468 members
- Nikon D60 Club 145,186 photos, 5,706 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 430,394 photos, 14,070 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 516,108 photos, 45,595 members
- Excellent Flowers 155,422 photos, 8,317 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 695,116 photos, 28,954 members
- agajag still_life 20,567 photos, 889 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ High Quality Mandatory - P1/C3 247,695 photos, 31,633 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 41,995 photos, 2,679 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 40,269 photos, 11,400 members
- CLOS3 TO RE@LITY=====>INVITE 3 AND COMMENT ON 3 PICTURES BEFOR 39,125 photos, 4,374 members
- So Beautiful (Invite only) 1,643 photos, 1,348 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,531 photos, 5,085 members
- The Power of the Flower (Post 1, Comment or Invite 1) 42,258 photos, 2,707 members
Taylor Dundee says:
"Her pictures are fresh, exciting, uncomplicated, inspirational & she herself...definitely talented!"
19th March, 2009
"Yoshiko is an extremely talented photographer!!! I especially love her flowers and the way they really transport me to a special dream like place that I love to visit! I truley cannot get enough of her stream! It is excellent! I love the point of view that she takes and I hope you all will encourage her along with me in letting her know that she should make a photo book! I would really like to see one with your flowers they are so inspiring to me! Visit her stream often and you will be inspired as well!"
10th October, 2008
"""your photographs really leaves me speechless each time i view them! with each photo a story is told and left to the mind of the viewer to imagine... not all photographers can achieve this element of mystery in their work! but i congratulate you because you are gifted with this talent!
i love all your works! your just so Wonderful ! ^_^ "
20th February, 2008
" I am totally yoshiko's fan,
Love her photos so much,
especially simplicity* set,
all my fav.,haha :D
Nice to meet you ♫ﾟ"
10th January, 2008
"I am in love with Yoshiko's photos ... they show what I feel deep inside me. I am here often ... regarding them with a smile on my face :)
どうも ありがとう ございます♪"
29th November, 2007
"I have seen her works in her blog already and I loved her style of pictures and I just found her flickr page. I am surprised that she has so many beautiful collections already. My favorite is "*simplicity*". I just can't stop looking at all of these pictures. Simple, Clean, and Feminine. I hope one day she can provide some photos for the magazine that I work for (Yogi Times)."
14th January, 2007
Tine Kozjak says:
"Ah, Yoshiko is just wonderful !!
Love the way she focuses, the way she does every single photo with true feelings and care for it !
I have always loved her so-called "studio-shots" with the white background and (mostly) fruits as the main parts.
Very friendly, very bright and clever."
6th January, 2007
"If you are like me, a photographer, with little or moderate experience, yoshiko314 is a photstream you will want to go to and to go back to for study and for understaning all kinds of concepts dealing with design, composition, tones, shading, lighting and perspective.
She teaches by example.
Follow how she sets up a picture and study them mainly by quiet and thoughtful observation.
She teaches much and never says a word directly to the student.
Her photos do all the talking that we need!"
6th January, 2007
Anoop Ahuja says:
"My first contact on Flickr :) I like her white background photography. She is lovely food photgrapher and her pics are very apitizing at times, I think i read somewhere she cooks all these beautiful dishes herself.
You have got a lovely eye for photgraphy and amazing ideas.
Keep up the good work."
27th December, 2006
Leon Calquin says:
"For me Yoshiko is composition, white backgrounds and a very special point of view about all around her. Hope to see more and more, like to read a book that she write every day: León"
23rd September, 2006
"Simplicity, tranquility, peacefulness. After staring at a computer monitor for long periods, if I can't get out for a walk in the real world, I instead I feast my eyes on the calming effects of Yoshiko's photos.
You dont need to be a Hirano Masaaki (Rosanjin Scholar of IronChef - 料理の鉄人) to understand the 'wordless communication' between photo and viewer. This is the power of Yoshiko's vision."
15th March, 2006
- August 2005
- KOBE, Japan
- I am: