I have a ridiculous amount of stuff here. If you're looking for anything in particular, it's probably best to start by tag searching - my tags are mostly fairly comprehensive. Most of my photos are also geotagged, if there is any reason why geodata are relevant.
My photos are organised moderately systematically in sets and collections, which should aid navigation.
I have several blogs, but I'm rubbish at keeping them up. My personal blog is Lifecyclist and my Project Habbakuk blog focuses on London in WWII. drawing on archives, modern technology and science. Sophie Scarf Ace is a repository for my craft projects. I can be found in various other places on line. I recently joined Vimeo to share videos that are too long for flickr.
I'm ionically bound to Molecule Man.
It seems that I'm an admin on a lot of small esoteric groups. Some of them I founded; others, I just woke up and found myself an admin one day. I'm also a member of too many groups.
The vast majority of my images are licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License, and I am happy for you to download or link to my photos for non-commercial use, including blogging my photos with a link back to flickr, although I'd prefer you to tell me if you use any of my images.
If you run a commercial blog, or would like to use an image for any other commercial purpose, please ask first. However, if you are a commercial publisher scouring flickr as a source for free photos, forget it.
If you are unsure whether your use would be regarded as commercial, please ask. In most cases I am happy to allow individuals, charities and non-profit organisations to use photos.
I hate Comment / Award / Sparkly GIF Invite Groups. Please don't invite me, put glitzy gifs on my comment stream, or use my stream to pimp yours.
- The Walker Treasury Project 522 photos, 192 members
- The River Thames Tributaries 1,401 photos, 90 members
- Interspecies Interaction 198 photos, 48 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain- Winner Announced! 30,139 photos, 1,262 members
- Hither Green Cemetery 115 photos, 10 members
- Guardian Talk 168 photos, 70 members
- Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve 1,067 photos, 70 members
- Embroidery 80,395 photos, 8,078 members
- South London's legendary red vans 4 photos, 6 members
- Muvi cameras and clones 86 photos, 3 members
- Chinglish 5,622 photos, 1,038 members
- Chimney pots 701 photos, 103 members
- Crap Signs 2,922 photos, 140 members
- London: The Square Mile 24,059 photos, 2,769 members
- London borough of Barking and Dagenham 780 photos, 106 members
- Bexley 4,259 photos, 184 members
- The London Borough of Brent 5,107 photos, 141 members
- Camden 15,405 photos, 1,593 members
- Croydon 11,423 photos, 335 members
- Ealing 5,741 photos, 324 members
- Barnet & Enfield 4,716 photos, 230 members
- City of Westminster 12,064 photos, 647 members
- Waltham Forest 3,853 photos, 154 members
- London borough of Sutton 1,422 photos, 138 members
- Richmond Borough 6,098 photos, 421 members
- London Borough of Redbridge 1,210 photos, 122 members
- Newham 4,531 photos, 180 members
- Merton 2,201 photos, 162 members
- Lambeth 5,586 photos, 388 members
- Kingston-upon-Thames 4,943 photos, 335 members
- Kensington & Chelsea - London 4,398 photos, 349 members
- Islington 4,696 photos, 349 members
- London Borough of Havering 2,750 photos, 153 members
- Harrow Middlesex 2,878 photos, 54 members
- Haringey 3,292 photos, 311 members
- Fulham 1,577 photos, 99 members
- Hammersmith 1,390 photos, 157 members
- Tower Hamlets 6,493 photos, 250 members
- London Borough of Hounslow 1,181 photos, 37 members
- Hillingdon 724 photos, 68 members
- Tennis 31,583 photos, 2,176 members
- Wimbledon Tennis 7,691 photos, 452 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 109,721 photos, 6,797 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,437 members
- …but is it art? 980 photos, 38 members
- Statsr 23 photos, 197 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,253 members
- Bromley 1,767 photos, 162 members
- Up Deptford Creek Without a Paddle 169 photos, 22 members
- Dead Teddies 260 photos, 115 members
Yersinia doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Yersinia pestis
- August 2005
- London, UK
- my twitter
- madamepestis [at] hotmail.co.uk