Set atop scenic Petit Jean Mountain on 188 pastoral acres, the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute was originally part of Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller’s homestead and model cattle farm. Our rugged, yet sophisticated, natural setting provides the place to go for true immersion experiences and opportunities to discover fresh perspectives.
Committed to acting as a catalyst, our vision involves combining Gov. Rockefeller’s legacy and ideas with the resources and expertise of the University of Arkansas System. This educational environment provides the sense of place, history and change needed to pursue progress with and for all Arkansans. Our mission is to develop diverse programs that nurture ideas, policies and activities to make life better in Arkansas.
We invite you to come for a program that we have planned – or use the accommodations at our Lodge and Conference Center to plan your own conference, meeting or retreat.
Winthrop Rockefeller Institute's favorite photos from other Flickr members (8)
- Petit Jean Mountain, Arkansas 346 photos, 58 members
- Arkansas Amateur Photographers. 7,083 photos, 169 members
- Splashes of Red 1,663 photos, 117 members
- Dixieland Artists 1,929 photos, 93 members
- Artists Who Teach 1,208 photos, 64 members
- Arkansas Artists 237 photos, 25 members
- Rural Arkansas 6,575 photos, 215 members
Winthrop Rockefeller Institute doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Winthrop Rockfeller Institute University of Arkansas System
- January 2008
- Petit Jean Mountain, Morrilton
- Petit Jean Mountain, Morrilton, United States of America
- Educational Center with Conference and Lodging Facilities