- The world is a street 566 photos, 696 members
- consume : think : create 0 photos, 52 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 411 photos, 196 members
- Reality Remade subs - informal discussion for participants 1 photo, 30 members
- Two For the Road 662 photos, 1,452 members
- la familia abrazada 2,424 photos, 1,104 members
- a project for stephen harrison (borrowed_time) 60 photos, 46 members
- Contract Killers 2,943 photos, 1,116 members
- In Your Face - a photographic portrait project 27 photos, 11 members
- Australian Street Photography 1,023 photos, 613 members
- W/NW Street Photography 1 photo, 164 members
- Coca Cola Wars 72 photos, 59 members
- SPB Road Trip 281 photos, 37 members
- Killer Portrait 703 photos, 152 members
- RGB Sydneyphotobloggers 41 photos, 21 members
- Sydney Photobloggers Amazing Flickrace 88 photos, 47 members
- Andrew and Meredith Wedding 82 photos, 33 members
- Elton Stewart 97 photos, 26 members
- cHaos in the soul 11,542 photos, 665 members
- Damn Everything But The Road 395 photos, 46 members
- The Visible Photographer (*NOT POSED* Street Photos) 2,370 photos, 915 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,854 photos, 58,140 members
- Sydney Photobloggers 33,366 photos, 891 members
Here's Kate says:
"Wing is one of those rare people that helps us see the world more clearly. Through both his acute vision - here so evident in his extraordinary street photography - and his gentle honesty.
A big softie. And a bit of a sicko. In just the right measure.
Light of my life."
31st January, 2007
"Wingdingo is one of my absolute favorite photographers on Flickr.
In a site filled with sunsets and cats and babies - it so refreshing to see someone capture everything inbetween.
His portraits make me so proud to be human. His scenic shots make me awe at this place I call home.
And his humor - well, it shows that he has one of the most beautiful souls around.
My only complaint is that he doesn't take enough pictures for me to enJOY.
And I mean that in the real sense of the word: JOY."
13th August, 2005
- Wing Poon
- February 2005
- Sydney, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken