Child & family photographer located in Kailua, Hawaii. I specialize in newborn, maternity, baby, child, and family portraiture on-location on the island of Oahu.
Simply Baby Photography
- Spool Bird Softies 658 photos, 303 members
- Photo garage sale 0 photos, 117 members
- Overlooked & Filed Away 119 photos, 211 members
- Studio Savvy 227 photos, 357 members
- Prop Finds for Prop Addicts 8,249 photos, 1,890 members
- Pictures of Hope Foundation 3 photos, 69 members
- Prop Insanity! 14,336 photos, 3,312 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 68,221 photos, 5,083 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 34,894 photos, 1,956 members
- Nikkor 85mm 1.4 23,379 photos, 2,041 members
- Before & After - A Sneak Peek into Processing 2,926 photos, 4,811 members
- Hawaii Twitter Ohana 303 photos, 72 members
- Nikon D700 249,589 photos, 13,840 members
- MCP Actions: Photoshop Actions for Photographers 4,921 photos, 2,993 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 418,565 photos, 13,836 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 439,760 photos, 23,683 members
- Nikon Digital 1,506,838 photos, 66,206 members
- A Course in Miracles 388 photos, 266 members
- Pro Wedding Photographer :: Pro mommy 500 photos, 72 members
- *sweet n' shabby* 1,075 photos, 289 members
- Alien Bees 69,161 photos, 6,897 members
- Strobist.com 571,782 photos, 113,726 members
- Hawai'i Flickr Meetup 4,361 photos, 543 members
- Babywearing! 2,615 photos, 678 members
- So, You Want to be a Professional Photographer 1,000 photos, 82 members
- Little Shutterbuggies 37 photos, 61 members
- JMK - Just My Kids 4,006 photos, 345 members
- Fav/View >= 5% - please read the RULES! 31,966 photos, 2,856 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,779 photos, 6,764 members
- Mood + The Child (Bnw) 4,416 photos, 554 members
- ILP'ers Anonymous 12,149 photos, 939 members
- Child Photography Using a Flash/Studio Lighting 17,921 photos, 2,896 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 778 photos, 124 members
- Hapa World 1,977 photos, 436 members
- Hawai'i People 4,183 photos, 218 members
- forum for professional children's photographers 3,808 photos, 55 members
- Hawaii 60,457 photos, 4,670 members
Extra Medium says:
"I didn't pull Lisa over carrying 56 rolls of toilet paper in her trunk, but that's what I discovered once she was on the side of the road. As the only mall cop authorized to carry a loaded semi-automatic rifle, my ego and demeanor matched my spiked combat boots and ripped leather coat I bought from a costume shop to resemble the Terminator... so she respected my wishes to open her trunk. She told me she only had the best intentions with the "TP" as we like to call it around the guard shack, but when our mall copter spotted her circling the camera store we knew she had other ideas. I took Lisa into our "truth booth", which doubles as a phone booth and questioned her using Guantanamo Bay interrogation techniques. Come to find she was just upset at the camera store for being out of a particular lens she was hoping to use on an upcoming shoot. I soon realized her passion for amazing photos trumped every bit of logic and reason I'd ever seen. She insisted on getting what she wanted, and it was obvious in the quality of her photos and nothing could stop her.
After 8 hours of questioning and mall-approved Chinese drip torture, we let her go at sunrise. We never saw or heard from her again, until Melvin, our undercover mall detective found her photos on Flickr. I knew they were hers by the passion in the photos. If you ever get the chance to work with her on a shoot you'll see this determination, and most likely some other illegal activity using bathroom paraphernalia."
13th January, 2009
AlwaysJanuary (Randy) says:
"Dang, there are so many things I could say about Lisa. She's been an amazing source of knowledge and inspiration since I first showed up on flickr. I can't think of anyone here that has helped me more, especially when I need a good kick in the butt to get me going. I consider Lisa an amazing artist and a good friend."
13th January, 2009
"Lisa is an amazing inspiration to me and many other photographers. She is patient and willing to share her vast knowledge. I couldn't ask for a better mentor. I aspire to be like her one day. Thank you, Lisa, for all your help!"
10th January, 2009
"Lisa is an amazing artist and her work is inspiring and beautiful. She is also a dear friend and always ready to help with great advice and encouragement. Thank you Lisa xoxo"
19th December, 2008
"Lisa is an inspiration in every shape and form. A fabulous mentor and always willing to give me the help I need to achieve. I love visiting her stream because she always brings something fresh and beautiful. I enjoying watching her boys grow right before my eyes."
2nd March, 2008
"Windwardskies is an extremely talented and creative photographer. Her work in maternity and infant photography exude such warmth and emotion that can only be captured by Windwardskies' lens."
4th July, 2006
- Lisa Hoang
- October 2004
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Windwardskies Photography