Photos of susan catherine (12)
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 149,388 photos, 7,733 members
- Fuji X100&X100S Street Life 11,915 photos, 506 members
- The world is a street 553 photos, 661 members
- Discover Los Angeles 43,816 photos, 1,903 members
- Fuji X100 116,953 photos, 7,880 members
- Quartzsite 219 photos, 14 members
- LAist Featured Photos 96,982 photos, 2,162 members
- POSES INTERNAS 6,019 photos, 266 members
- The democratic photograph 9,399 photos, 378 members
- City of Women 3,972 photos, 633 members
- The Sandman Cometh 340 photos, 161 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 208 photos, 51 members
- Democratic Forest 52,872 photos, 1,098 members
- #loveLA 546 photos, 38 members
- Elite Street Photography 864 photos, 2,728 members
- Religious Americana 2,069 photos, 175 members
- KPCC.org 39 photos, 5 members
- CARTIFACTS 29,860 photos, 770 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 363 photos, 190 members
- The Quiet Photograph 1,013 photos, 548 members
- Figurations de l'absence 246 photos, 178 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 6,072 photos, 225 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 16,306 photos, 863 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 92,739 photos, 3,001 members
- not all there 503 photos, 183 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 89,103 photos, 3,687 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 10,258 photos, 786 members
- Canon Imagination 761,183 photos, 19,181 members
- art of new time 721 photos, 53 members
- Auto-Anthropology 17,479 photos, 1,713 members
- S Q U A R E S 80,550 photos, 3,441 members
- AUBADE Magazine (currently unedited-I'm spending 2012 writing) 12,276 photos, 307 members
- I was in Turkey 12,937 photos, 1,132 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 4,192 photos, 358 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 11,210 photos, 674 members
- American Typologies 21,408 photos, 531 members
- *fresh 2,962 photos, 81 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 440 photos, 95 members
- L.A. Times Community 30,960 photos, 1,103 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 2,367 photos, 87 members
- The Social Landscape 25,089 photos, 641 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 66,782 photos, 6,152 members
- Instruction #10 259 photos, 472 members
- Instruction #8 276 photos, 512 members
- My Getty Visit 1,047 photos, 335 members
- Americana 56,268 photos, 2,540 members
- Instruction #7 248 photos, 457 members
- Instruction #6 273 photos, 536 members
- Instruction #5 276 photos, 517 members
- Día de Muertos 2,551 photos, 353 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
23rd June, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
14th December, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
29th October, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
14th August, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
22nd May, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
1st April, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
14th February, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB