"a photographer really stretching out into new concepts and techniques"
First day back on work in 2011 and a six photograph portfolio I put together for review gets a brilliant write up on the Guardian's website
- Bristol Street Names 1,536 photos, 147 members
- please bury me here 3,654 photos, 1,260 members
- Lo-mob 11,525 photos, 1,150 members
- iPhone Freaks 209,212 photos, 6,569 members
- Miniature Schnauzer 18,073 photos, 1,537 members
- digital is the devil 20,007 photos, 884 members
- ☞ Manicule 1,481 photos, 294 members
- "The Decisive Moment" - Henri Cartier-Bresson 31,176 photos, 7,011 members
- The Schnauzer Family 7,166 photos, 766 members
- Olympus OM-2 (Please read the TAG rules) 7,797 photos, 1,083 members
- New Age Travellers 1,717 photos, 96 members
- Bristol Saints 169 photos, 24 members
- When Light Leaks In 12,708 photos, 2,704 members
- TMAX LOVERS 23,843 photos, 1,740 members
- Lyme Regis and Charmouth 3,213 photos, 344 members
- Ford Cortina Car Group 2,479 photos, 293 members
- agfa photography 8,143 photos, 692 members
- AGFA Film: A Tribute 41,522 photos, 2,862 members
- Agfa Vista 4,093 photos, 364 members
- Diana Photography 39,075 photos, 7,450 members
- See No Evil - Bristol 2012 1,234 photos, 71 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 73,900 photos, 10,865 members
- Church Interiors 92,511 photos, 7,067 members
- yourCardiff 1,664 photos, 87 members
- Berwick-upon-Tweed and the surrounding area 4,344 photos, 252 members
- Holy Island 2,498 photos, 321 members
- Sunderland, UK 3,636 photos, 229 members
- Adam Yauch (MCA) 148 photos, 29 members
- roathcardiff.net 357 photos, 9 members
- Wales' Biggest Sticker Combo 46 photos, 58 members
- Bristol's bridges 287 photos, 33 members
- South Wales Coalfield 1,310 photos, 75 members
- Colliery & Mine Photos 14,129 photos, 676 members
- Film-friendly folks. 205,034 photos, 3,860 members
- Atheists who love (photographing) churches. 12,665 photos, 400 members
- Bouncing Soles 8,879 photos, 1,452 members
- dr. martens 2,067 photos, 652 members
- Stained Glass in Wales 817 photos, 47 members
- remember ck 223 photos, 85 members
- Hipstamatic 274,618 photos, 16,423 members
- iPhone 160,359 photos, 5,564 members
- Cardiff No Longer 139 photos, 30 members
- Made in Roath 264 photos, 17 members
- Shots of Backs are Boring 1,723 photos, 462 members
- Sharpness is Such a Bourgeois Concept 1,067 photos, 3,073 members
- epson v500 24,540 photos, 970 members
- Tiny People 4,356 photos, 370 members
- See No Evil - Bristol 3,209 photos, 205 members
- Rolling Stones 1,788 photos, 511 members
- Photoshop Support Group 200,126 photos, 32,401 members
"Just as cool in front of a camera as his behind it."
25th September, 2011
Dead Betty says:
"Walt gets me. And I get him. At least photography wise. Good stuff. Entertaining, interesting, carnivore friendly. That's really all you need. First testimonial written while intoxicated. How did I do? :D"
18th July, 2009
"I didnt do the Walt meister a testy, sorry :( Walt makes me wish I came from Bristol, but I am sure we are both happy we live in Cardiff, I have only met him twice and he was a cool as I thought he would be, his photos keep getting better and what I like most is he is taking great photos of art that wont be around us for long, so he is documenting graffiti history, he is the king of Impermanence. And we need to get together again one day soon :)"
15th September, 2008
"Cardiff's Own Henry Chalfont!!
16th July, 2008
big bozo says:
"Walt has not bought me a pint yet but when he does i will shout his praises from the highest point of the pennines. Everyone should check out his work, its inspirational."
11th July, 2008
"I hold this person partly responsible."
16th May, 2008
"Saw Walt for first time in ages and he bought a pint so thought i should write a testimonial... I can't believe he takes such good photos!"
2nd May, 2008
"`cheers for the support! a Cool guy is walt!"
31st December, 2007
Bernard Matthews says:
"I like Walt and he likes Megadeth too which is surprising cos he is old now.
Hes a good bloke."
10th November, 2007
World of Oddy says:
"He takes good photos and isn't as old as he thinks he is. (I pressed the 'block' button instead of 'add testimonial'. That would've been terrible)"
11th September, 2007
"There once was a man, named Steve, who showed us what Cardiff looked like through his prospective, and also loves ska. He goes by Walt Jabsco, and lives billions and billions of miles away from me."
16th July, 2007
"You wouldn't think such a hirsute person could take such good photos - his fringe getting in the way, and all that - but with the aid of hair clips and slides, Steve takes very decent piccies, and I recommend you examine each of them carefully."
5th April, 2007
Welsh Icons (Dom) says:
"What a star! If you want a Ska beat telco with a heavy, heavy beat he's your man."
22nd October, 2006
big al davies says:
"Ska boy Walt has a groovy eye,
From Dr Who to Pandaboy,
He spent some cash on a DSLR,
To take his art on old Flickarrr ,(I know),
So take your time and view this stream,
Some ultra real, some like a dream,
You won't regret it, it's worthwhile,
It's guaranteed to raise a smile.
No, I didn't work for a greeting card company but I am available at a reasonable rate."
17th September, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Telecom engineer