I founded Voices of the Broken in January of 2011 after I witnessed a youtube video called “Road to Traffik” created by The Somaly Mam Foundation.
I was immediately changed forever and found a purpose in life. My goal is to rally as many people as I can to raise awareness about child sex slavery and inspire people to join together and take action to stop it from ruining any more innocent and vulnerable lives.
I had an idea about creating a PHOTO PETITION. At every 10,000th photo submitted, I'll send this Flickr link to as many political parties in as many nations as I can in order to push them to make stopping sex trafficking a top priority. Hopefully, you will join me. I will also send this Flickr link to as many organizations fighting for the same cause so they can use their connections to do the same.
Please visit www.voicesofthebroken.org to learn more about sex trafficking.
Submit your photo to our Photo Petition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and let's raise our voices!
- Unite and Fight 9 photos, 3 members
- Ahwaan : An initative against Child Prostitution 56 photos, 42 members
- Human Rights Action Center 105 photos, 60 members
- Let's end modern forms of slavery 71 photos, 96 members
- Prevent Child Abuse America Photos 170 photos, 23 members
- STOP CHILD ABUSE (INVITE EVERYONE) 18 photos, 91 members
- Protect children from abuse 1,841 photos, 149 members
- love146 29 photos, 17 members
- MTV EXIT (End Exploitation and Trafficking) 10 photos, 5 members
- Not for Sale 113 photos, 50 members
- START FREEDOM to STOP THE TRAFFIK 11 photos, 15 members
- Anti-Sex Trafficking Art 15 photos, 9 members
- No Sex Traffic 26 photos, 364 members
- Voices of the Broken Photo Petition 96 photos, 10 members
Voices of the Broken doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2011
- I am:
- Voices of the Broken