- Contract Killers 2,956 photos, 958 members
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - breed identification project 21 photos, 5 members
- workspace2601 864 photos, 17 members
- Ladder to the Stars 20,016 photos, 2,160 members
- ROMANORUM VITA - Tus imágenes de la Hispania romana 5,067 photos, 513 members
- Stinckers 45 photos, 73 members
- karma sutro 195 photos, 57 members
- Sutro Tower 1,209 photos, 228 members
- Your Life To-Do List 34 photos, 57 members
- Minimalist Landscapes: take the long view! 15,676 photos, 14,559 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 452 photos, 193 members
- London-alt 130,958 photos, 10,565 members
- Nekst 488 photos, 318 members
- FECAL FACE DOT COM 80,129 photos, 3,708 members
- the streets are calling photo collective 420 photos, 16 members
- Family 61,169 photos, 5,038 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 211 photos, 1,099 members
- Funny signs 12,242 photos, 1,963 members
- San Francisco POI 14,605 photos, 1,114 members
- The Best of San Francisco 14,478 photos, 1,333 members
- PRIEST ART 201 photos, 538 members
- Girafa Hunters 1,556 photos, 283 members
- HOT 4 MANNEQUINS 257 photos, 101 members
- Love and Rockets - The Hernandez Brothers 123 photos, 58 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,583 photos, 94,135 members
- Chemtrails over Los Angeles 100 photos, 21 members
- Low key 21,328 photos, 5,163 members
- Black & White +++ 3,823 photos, 439 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 123,263 photos, 5,349 members
- FASHION MY LEGS-The PRIVATE wardrobe group for legwear ideas 8,907 photos, 1,604 members
- Disneyland 52,285 photos, 3,656 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 11,628 photos, 1,602 members
- Dance (new rules) 57,228 photos, 8,770 members
- **HEAVY ARTILLERY CREW Official Group** 2,140 photos, 407 members
- . TV . room . 4,240 photos, 913 members
- Double Exposure 98,239 photos, 17,235 members
- Mamiya TLR 28,177 photos, 2,299 members
- Analogue Photography 563,072 photos, 11,777 members
- Fire and EMS 59,780 photos, 3,385 members
- expired film 177,133 photos, 8,901 members
- Mi Vida Loca 361 photos, 82 members
- Dolls, Toys & Games by MATTEL 8,394 photos, 682 members
- Kodachrome 29,853 photos, 2,167 members
- Mannequin Hunters 8,441 photos, 789 members
- For my camera only the cheapest film! 5,357 photos, 296 members
- I Love LA 43,876 photos, 1,263 members
- social documentary photography 40,302 photos, 22,045 members
- Analog Photography 1,294,008 photos, 27,885 members
- dance theatre - Tanztheater 11,097 photos, 1,468 members
- Modern Dance 9,319 photos, 733 members
"I have never met the girl, I would like to. She has cool photos, seems nice. I promise I wouldn't kill her, I cant say that about anybody else."
23rd September, 2010
"it's still edutainment"
12th October, 2008
der hundeliebhaber says:
"well. you know, jinete has always fascinated me with her crazy eyes and her flair for the absurd. jewnet is a force to be reckoned with. i do love her, this ganette person."
2nd May, 2007
pressure drop says:
"Damn...just as I was about to tell Ryan to shove it and update his testimonial, The Vacation appear in megaforce™. TFHH once noted that Chinap and I speak in code. Her photos serve as a key to that language."
8th April, 2007
"good memory you have uh! ;)
I did something like I PITY THE PHOTOS, LOL!"
20th October, 2006
losanjealous ryan says:
"Once you scroll past 50,000 photos of The Vacation, you realize that every single photo elicits laughter, curiosity, laughter and curiosity, or, best of all, curiosity and laughter. Everybody is a genius on Flickr, but Vidalia's photostream remains my favorite."
30th June, 2006
""[She saw a] Stealth bomber (no lie) fly over the Loch."
In an age of rampant outsourcing, and a bottom line of “minimal service” mentality, it was a true pleasure to have the opportunity to be introduced to Vidalia through Flickr. Quality acquaintances are a gift, and become the key differentiator in any successful undertaking. I, personally, wanted you to know, as players in this zero-sum game, you’re most fortunate for Vidalia's presence. Her lenses have become third-eyes to our collective, national psyche. This online experience is well served by her efforts.
Plainly, I'd storm any boardroom; commandeer any PowerPoint with her riding shotgun. Thank you."
29th June, 2006
"her mister t doll can go anywhere and do anything. an icon of our times."
28th March, 2006
i am klaus says:
"Once she gets Morrissey to take a picture with the Mr. T doll the world will end."
14th March, 2005
- Jeannette Vidalia
- February 2005
- Milan, Ohio
- Los Angeles, USA