Note: Since I have moved on to One Exposure, a high quality photo community, I'm not longer very active here. You're welcome to follow my recent activities on 1x.com.
© 2007 - 2012 by Papafrezzo Photography. All rights are reserved. My work may be licensed from Getty Images. Even if you want to use one of my pictures in a non-commercial setting (like a personal blog), you should ask for permission in advance so we can work something out. For your information: it is strictly forbidden by international law to use any of my images on websites, blogs or any other media without my prior explicit permission.
You may contact me through my website: www.papafrezzo.com or by sending Flick Mail.
Member of Bekkalokket Fotoklubb in Bergen, Norway, Norsk Selskap For Fotografi (NSFF) (Norwegian: The Norwegian Photographic Society) and Nikon Professional User scheme (NPU).
Some of my work is featured on
, One Eyeland
and at Getty Images.
On cloud nine, Oslo Opera House, Norway.
At the beach, Hoek van Holland, The Netherlands.
Never mind the neighbours, Bryggen UNESCO world heritage site, Bergen, Norway.
En attendant Godot - Waiting for Godot, Liège-Guillemins railway station, Liège, Belgium.
I bought my first DSLR in december 2006 and joined Flickr one month after. I have learned a lot since then.
Currently, my wife and I have two bodies:
- Nikon D300s (August 2010),
- Nikon D80 (December 2006).
Our lenses include the following:
- Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR Zoom,
- Tokina AT-X 124 AF Pro DX 12-24mm f/4,
- Nikkor AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G ED,
- Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED,
- Nikkor AF-D 50mm f/1.4,
- Nikkor AF-S Zoom-Nikkor ED 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF DX,
- Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G ED IF AF-S VR.
Further we have:
- Nikon SB-800 external flash,
- Tiffen and B&W polarization filters,
- B&W neutral density filters (ND103, ND106 and ND110),
- Kata GDC Series E-702 Elements Cover, Rain & Snow Protection,
- Remote shutter control,
- Gitzo GT2541 tripod with Acratech Ultimate Ballhead.
We do the storage and processing on a Apple 17-inch MacBook Pro using the following pieces of software:
- Adobe Lightroom 3,
- Adobe Photoshop CS 5,
- Photomatix Pro 3,
- Noiseware 4.2,
- Silver and Color Efex Pro.
Our wishlist contains the following items:
- Some creative filters (IR, GND, ...)
- Full frame body (D800) and fast FX lenses
We are currently living in Norway, but neither of us originates from here. We enjoy exploring the country and documenting what we see around us.
I hope you enjoy my pictures. If you want to blog or otherwise use one, please have the courtesy to ask me for permission in advance. Remember that all rights are reserved. If you would like to use my work commercially, please use the link to Getty Images.
Photos of Papafrezzo, © 2007-2013 by www.papafrezzo.com (5)
Papafrezzo, © 2007-2013 by www.papafrezzo.com's favorite photos from other Flickr members (6,383)
- 300+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,024 photos, 612 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 18,681 photos, 1,946 members
- Tunnel Vision 8,826 photos, 1,951 members
- Torchlight procession on July 25, 2011 in Bergen (Norway) 5 photos, 2 members
- Nordic Photography 4,284 photos, 667 members
- Structural Artists 7,552 photos, 1,134 members
- Real Scandinavia 4,521 photos, 359 members
- B&W FLICKR - P&B FLICKR 69,453 photos, 4,639 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes C2 50,474 photos, 3,239 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 200+ Faves ) Admin Invite only 789 photos, 123 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,645 photos, 322 members
- Het Doka Archief 6,163 photos, 321 members
- Black & White Master Photos - P 1 A 1 36,768 photos, 3,546 members
- Street & Reportage 100,063 photos, 3,878 members
- Human in Geometry 45,363 photos, 3,455 members
- Tokina AT-X 124 (12-24 f/4) 48,035 photos, 3,363 members
- Front Page Archive 794 photos, 160 members
- Calatrava 2,305 photos, 828 members
- Santiago Calatrava's Architecture 9,419 photos, 1,424 members
- Liège-Guillemins TGV station 1,719 photos, 211 members
- M Leuven's (renewed) museum 240 photos, 22 members
- Al-Thani Award 2010: accepted 7 photos, 3 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 13,461 photos, 381 members
- Flickr 10-10-10 3,975 photos, 1,596 members
- 101010 - Flickr Project 5,332 photos, 1,795 members
- October 10, 2010 1,824 photos, 2,542 members
- That's CLASSY! (Post 1 / Award 3) 23,842 photos, 4,673 members
- Vigeland Park 1,177 photos, 178 members
- The people of the Vigeland Sculpture Park 1,074 photos, 194 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 295,796 photos, 31,622 members
- International CONTEST group 18,793 photos, 1,369 members
- Lofoten Islands 7,005 photos, 708 members
- The Cube In Bergen 79 photos, 11 members
- Eagles of the World 18,944 photos, 3,190 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 169,791 photos, 5,852 members
- °°°If there would be a flickr-Shop°°° 13,138 photos, 710 members
- EYE ZOOM ! ESTHETIQUE ! ( INVITE ONLY) 29,806 photos, 5,198 members
- Committee of Artists 23,868 photos, 2,824 members
- Aggressive Photographers (Must Vote 1 Photo Per Day) 13,346 photos, 818 members
- Magic of Nature !!! P1,A4 Level 1 Sweeper Run 10,050 photos, 1,392 members
- Scott Kelby's 3rd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk - July 24, 2010 14,674 photos, 3,817 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,556 photos, 1,227 members
- ABC-visualized 9,674 photos, 405 members
- Fjord Norway 4,100 photos, 458 members
- Sint-Annatunnel - Voetgangerstunnel - Pedestrian tunnel 54 photos, 21 members
- Chasing Shadows 37,295 photos, 1,536 members
- Reichstag Berlin 1,218 photos, 259 members
- Absolutely Perfect! - Elite Images 1,433 photos, 251 members
- Monochromatic Visions 21,992 photos, 2,301 members
- No more plagiarism, we want more security on Flickr! 6,019 photos, 1,358 members
"My first testimonial goes to "Papafrezzo". Had the luck to get to know him in person! He is a phenomenal photographer who has a keen eye on capturing the very essence of each shot!
Fantastic work and fantastic stream! :)"
7th April, 2011
"Liesbeth & Frédéric are
from the beautiful Bergen
the second largest city of
the coolest country called
I read in their profile. They
claim that they are new to
Photography. But their
pictures look so clever and
so professional to me.
They have so many pictures
to discover but my most faves
Sun breaking through
Never mind the neighbours...
It is true that it doesn't matter
what kind of camera you have
and you are shooting with
but what you can see and
have the ability to capture
The pictures of
Liesbeth & Frédéric proves
that they can see and capture
that very moment or scene
the way it suppose to be.
I highly recommend you to
discover all kind of very cool
shots fromall around the world
including NEW YORK CITY.
Beside their talent to take
pictures I really appeciate
their personality as well.
I am glad to have them as
friends here and wishing
all the best, health and happiness
for the rest of their lives.
Greetings from New York City"
26th October, 2008
- January 2007
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Bergen, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Papafrezzo Photography