If you post my photos anywhere, please do not type on them or edit them in any other way, and, obviously, please credit them.
I'm Noukka Signe
I want to capture emotions, I want to tell stories. I want you to either want to be in the moment of photo, or for you to recognize the feeling of the captured moment. I want to make normal things look pretty. I want daily things to touch you.
Most importantly, I want to make you feel when you're looking through my stream.
I am a twenty year-old Communication & Media Design student in the Netherlands,
Canon PowerShot A610,
Canon EOS RebelXTi,
Canon IXUS 80IS,
Canon EOS 60D (Oct 2011)
18-55mm f/3.5 lens,
Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens,
Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens,
Sigma 17-85mm f/2.8-f/4.0
Available for assignments
Frequently Asked Questions
DeviantArt Print store
buy my work on redbubble as postcards, greeting cards, posters, etc. :)
I strongly recommend using my email address if it's important and you really want an answer. FlickR mail tends to be forgotten...
- YAP Street Photography 1 photo, 6 members
- Hanker Magazine Community Submissions 207 photos, 86 members
- Let's Get Creative 2014! 1,042 photos, 579 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,678 photos, 15,184 members
- 121clicks 11,765 photos, 4,553 members
- we are drifters 1,151 photos, 319 members
- Wild Young Hearts 2,628 photos, 295 members
- Call for submissions: Unicorn/dream magazine 1,769 photos, 704 members
- Flickr Friday 7,575 photos, 11,987 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 610 photos, 678 members
- Phlearn 21,517 photos, 2,012 members
- 2010 365-ers 140 photos, 46 members
- Funky Flickr People on Facebook 26 photos, 19 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 425 photos, 53 members
- vegetarian-project 7 photos, 27 members
- Fstoppers 62,168 photos, 4,605 members
- Canon Masters 2011 643 photos, 339 members
- 365 Days Project 532,828 photos, 10,263 members
- 30 Day Photography Challenge 751 photos, 196 members
- Listography 313 photos, 104 members
- 52 Weeks 57,043 photos, 5,915 members
- Reflections - Αντανακλάσεις 3,835 photos, 614 members
- Play of Light and Life 1,154 photos, 317 members
- this is how I feel today* 8,218 photos, 541 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 103,852 photos, 6,922 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 199,000 photos, 16,790 members
- warm colors 2,231 photos, 305 members
- its just a dream 31,067 photos, 1,886 members
- the enchanted land 25,869 photos, 1,498 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,293,350 photos, 53,280 members
- anything is ok 47,005 photos, 556 members
- under 21 12,693 photos, 702 members
- young and inspired 128,244 photos, 4,475 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 206,869 photos, 7,987 members
- teen portraits 18,132 photos, 1,968 members
- Simply Silhouettes. 4,006 photos, 654 members
- silhouette 314,408 photos, 44,164 members
- Girl Photographers 815,647 photos, 34,388 members
- Black and White 5,730,052 photos, 278,695 members
- Text It 7,371 photos, 988 members
- word-wise 891 photos, 353 members
- The written word 2,684 photos, 258 members
- Written Words 6,139 photos, 748 members
- Words and Art 16,983 photos, 712 members
- Self Portraits 121,745 photos, 9,965 members
"You are the person on flickr I get most excited about when they upload new photos and I am not just saying that.
(This is obviously not everything I have to say about you and your work, but I felt like putting that out there today.)"
19th May, 2012
I've always wanted to write you a testimonial. I thought it would be a great opportunity to do so after you finished your 365. Because for me you are more than a really great and talented photographer. You supported me throughout my own 365. When you stopped shooting daily (already almost a year ago!) I still tried to finish mine but things just weren't the same. You always supported me when I felt like I got stuck and you never gave up hope that I could and would finish.
I think the biggest difference between us is that you never really stopped taking pictures (nor thought about throwing your camera in the trash). So here's your well-deserved testimonial. I thought I would write it now so you know I support you and your 365, 2.0. And please, Noukka, do never stop taking pictures because what you do is great, beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking and so much more. I believe in you, with all my heart.
I'll see you around :)"
31st May, 2011
Lana Isabella says:
Your photography is touching this one, special part in me.
The part which reminds me of summer when it rains,
of happiness when I'm crying, of the sweet taste when I eat strawberries and cream..all these wonderful memories are waking up in me when I look at your work. You are so far for your age, keep it up."
19th March, 2011
the poison says:
"I haven't written you a testimonial yet? No way! I wanted to write one ever since I started following you.
You're amazing, so talented. I know people keep telling you that. Because it's true.
You're not only a wonderful photographer, but also such a beautiful model. And you seem to be really nice, too.
I just love your work, it's inexpressible in words.
Please do me a favour and never stop taking pictures. Flickr would be a lot less beautiful without you.
25th March, 2011
Regina Leah says:
"Noukka, you were one of the first photographers I found on Flickr and your pictures literally left me speechless.
I just couldn't understand how somebody could create such wonderful pictures, filled with light, colours, creativity, meaning, thoughts and all of your passion. And be so gorgeous as well.
Now I know how. It's because you are incredibly talented and beautiful on the inside.
Your uploads made me smile or gave me hope. Thank you for every single one.
20th February, 2011
Romy Diepvens says:
"Girl, i don't know what it is but i absolutaly LOVE your pictures, each and every one of them! (i think it has something to do with your beautiful hair, long live redheads! :D) anyway, keep on going, your work is awesome and i wish that someday i'll be as good as you are :)
30th September, 2010
"yayyy! now i can write you a testimonial!!
lksahskajsdhdklsadfsalkfsdalkss < you see that. that. that right there. that, those are the words. discribing your phototicular skills.
so WERE DO I START!?
honestly. i have no bloody idea.
youre photos.. astound me. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
the lighting, creativity, editing, everything .. is so beyond perfect.
this kid has serious talent.
keep it upp'"
29th September, 2010
Francie Idette says:
"I haven't written a testimonial yet!? How's this possible? Well, dear Noukka, you're such an ispiring person, and all I can say is that your photos are truly amazing, I mean, I'd watch your stream for hours without get bored.
And, like I told you on facebook, I will miss your 365 pretty much, what's important is that you musn't give up. You have a very great talent and so much creativity, you could become a very good photographer, so don't give up. And please keep posting your works everday because I want to see more.
After that, I hope we'll have another chance to chat, and maybe get some advices or just become flickr-friends. =) You're so nice.
And I ask sorry for my probably bad english =)"
15th September, 2010
karen jules says:
"just one of your photos will express more emotions than a million other photos ever will."
7th September, 2010
"Dear fellow red-head,
Your photos truly amaze me everyday. Your ideas are always original, and your talent always shines through now matter what. I anxioiusly await your uploads, and I always know that your pictures will blow me away. Plus, I love your hair :) And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future."
25th June, 2010
"Your work is so creative. And i love the SOOC feel of most of your photos even if they aren't always SOOC. You use light brilliantly.
And i love your hair color. Always wanted to be a redhead!"
27th April, 2010
unwritten futures says:
"what? nobody ever wrote you a testimonial? you totally deserve more than one because you're really good at what you're doing. I love your photography, the emotion you put in it is incredible! I hope you'll never stop with it because I seriously think you'll go far :)
(oh en ik kwam er net achter dat je nederlandse bent, handig :P)
18th April, 2010
- Noukka Signe
- April 2006
- I am: