- Firenze - Florence 69,758 photos, 6,607 members
- Mauritius ~ île Maurice 8,291 photos, 548 members
- Mauritius (More Than Sunsets) 6,812 photos, 736 members
- The Street 2,841 photos, 673 members
- Vietnam 79,691 photos, 6,096 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 63,227 photos, 2,410 members
- The Concept Group 684 photos, 363 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 13,656 photos, 1,404 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,227 photos, 7,861 members
- Superfast lenses, f/1.0 and below 11,405 photos, 806 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 589,869 photos, 25,940 members
- Canon 50 mm f/0.95 1,939 photos, 260 members
- Aut - Aut 71,011 photos, 1,687 members
- Millinery 1,114 photos, 197 members
- Norita Council 2,306 photos, 258 members
- Visual Candies 12,245 photos, 1,041 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 3,845 photos, 253 members
- Street Portrait Classics.... The Book 91 photos, 156 members
- UNSENSORED08 FORUM 129 photos, 24 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 175,266 photos, 14,890 members
- Foma Film 16,924 photos, 1,579 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 569 photos, 257 members
- Bangkok 63,547 photos, 3,677 members
- PhotoArt (Invited photos, pure art solely) 716 photos, 514 members
- Infrared 60,980 photos, 5,717 members
- Color Infrared Film 2,889 photos, 614 members
- IR World 27,409 photos, 2,321 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,182 photos, 1,033 members
- Canon 50mm f/0.95 "Dream Lens" 2,745 photos, 1,200 members
- Airways 1,674 photos, 252 members
- Film Database 35,174 photos, 3,807 members
- William Eggleston 53,459 photos, 2,237 members
- Tilt Shift 26,321 photos, 4,095 members
- Perceptual and Optical Illusions 3,500 photos, 977 members
- Mamiya Super 23 2,737 photos, 502 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 89,897 photos, 6,036 members
- ▌▌▌I love STRIPES ▌▌▌ 2,103 photos, 229 members
- Fuji Velvia 52,609 photos, 7,211 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 131,497 photos, 5,598 members
- Glitch Art 10,996 photos, 6,999 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 8,863 photos, 10,565 members
- shooting me shooting you 118 photos, 158 members
- 6x9 Photography 13,167 photos, 1,250 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 12,206 photos, 1,024 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 91,560 photos, 5,475 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 24 members
- Portrait in the Taxi 13 photos, 112 members
- Fuji Fortia SP 1,139 photos, 159 members
- Kyoto / 京都 97,683 photos, 5,240 members
- Slide Film 54,318 photos, 1,941 members
✈ Sean Marc Lee 李子仁 says:
"velco = yes."
27th August, 2009
Caroline Bonarde Ucci says:
"Funny how when I try to think of the best photographers of all time, Velco's name always come to my mind. Truth is he is genial and an inpiration.
Damn, you're good!"
16th April, 2009
"I love the extensive range of creative vision that you bring to
Very pleased about the further opportunities opening up to you so
many more can appreciate your work."
15th October, 2008
"What I like about Velco's stream is that every picture feels like a window into the world around him. I don't think I have ever felt like that with any other photographers.
He shows an incredible versatility when it comes to his tools, and an obvious urge to discover new tools (which in turn inspires many to start looking for the same).
It's always a joy when new pictures are added to his stream, he and mr Oshima must really be two of the worlds best photographers.
Thanks for all the great pictures, and keep on going!"
23rd April, 2008
paul beefs says:
"one of the truly virtuous Master here on flickr,a guy not just to follow ,but to admire costantly."
13th March, 2008
Juliets Photos says:
"I think each and every single photo of yours is just a proof of genius. It's all wonderful, really."
10th November, 2007
"Velco is definitely one of my favorite photographers.
His shots are amazing, they have a great mood and are technically excellent.
His use of 50mm lenses is stunning.
But the thing that matters most is that Velco probably doesn't know how much his photography inspires me in every way.
25th August, 2007
Ravi Vasavan says:
"I'll never be able to get over how amazing Velco is with a variety of cameras and approaches, he captures moments, emotions and just about everything in a single shot. In short, he is absolutely impeccable."
12th August, 2007
"What can I add? This is an excellent stream, delightfully without ego. The technique and skill is beyond evident (so clear, so sharp, but soft when appropriate), but the FEELING is there, too. It's a killer combination. I wish I could be half as good as this."
23rd July, 2007
"hear hear ditto i agree yes indeed what more can you say yes yes fetches theasaurus out writes lots of adjectives"
14th June, 2007
Photobat - Alan Moyle says:
"Being in love with Melbourne but not living there, it's amazing that Velco captures the essence of this city with the composition of a great master and the voyeristic see of a undercover agent.
It's like the cities themself are taking these photos."
6th May, 2007
"SO YOUNG, SO TALENTED. SOURCE OF INSPIRATION, SOURCE OF ENVY."
5th April, 2007
"Street life at its finest. If I ever go to Melbourne I might hire him to shoot my movie."
30th January, 2007
Studio Jaap Verhoeven says:
"Velco is an absolute master of urban photography. His cinematographic photos strike me every time I visit his amazing photostream. Time for you to pay him a visit too!"
25th November, 2006
Nick Fancher says:
"One of the few artists on Flickr whose work is ALWAYS amazing. It is an understatement to say I look forward to your new photos."
14th November, 2006
a.m.s photography says:
"I have to say that as a film and TV professional how dips into photography now and again, I have to say that Velco's work does not come unstuck for me (bad pun). The quality, colour and feeling in the shots is as good as anything I see in magazines such as Portfoliio, Creative Review or other Italian photo journals. Hats off to Velco, who if not already a successful photography should be."
23rd October, 2006
"Velco's wide-open shooting style creates such beautiful scenes in a category that is normally reserved for dreams."
16th October, 2006
el patojo says:
"Velco is without a doubt one of the best photographers I´ve seen around. I consider myself a big fan of his photos.
15th October, 2006
colors all the convinations!
love you work!
11th October, 2006
"Yes, I know I should have written the Testimonal to Velco long time ago, but the reason why I didn't do it is simply because I was getting more Jealous of his talent, since I've known every single shot becomes a masterpiece on a blink of his shutter!
One of the best among the entire flickr!!
He is also the one who made all the Nikon D70 users to know what they can do with this Camera. His works represents the maximum potential of this Digital SLR, but then I know I am also wrong, because whatever type of camera he uses, he will be able to keep his Creative Inspirations through the Vision that he carry in his own Heart."
8th October, 2006
"It's not everyday that one comes across a Flickr photostream and audibly inhales out of amazement at the first sight of it! Velco's stream is simply chock full of beautiful and delicate images of the highest standard. I know I'll be coming back again and again!"
13th September, 2006
and all the good words to express how is Velco´s work.
i love it!
Velco..i´m your biggest fan!"
26th August, 2006
[Ben Hunter] says:
"Beautifully imagined shots that stir dark moods together to create a whole new feeling and emotion. I long for the day I can purchase the "Velco-vision" filter. Every shot is a masterpiece! He rocks the 50mm 1.4 like nobody's business."
24th August, 2006
"Velco, he redefines digital photography. His work is one of a kind. I'm so addicted to the velcolicious bokeh.
My friend, rock on with your wide open 1.4 lens! ;)"
21st August, 2006
"his spacial perspective produce fantastic images of cities. i was stunned by his photos when i first visited this site. they are something that i'm not able to creat, yet i can feel the message that he's trying to deliver. a truely excellent photostream. :)"
20th August, 2006
"He's got the eye."
1st August, 2006
Erika Lujano says:
"I really enjoy of your precious sight. Estimate every photography that goes out of your passive and direct observation.
Beautiful your dreams!
31st July, 2006
Auntie P says:
"Superb shots seen through the eye of an artist. Subtle glimpses of everyday life framed with beautiful light and thoughtful composition. Velco photographs the things I would photograph myself if I lived in the same place. These images make me want to see more."
24th July, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- visual communications & design