Managing Director of V-Ventures, Fund Manager of Dutch Creative Industry Fund, Advisory Board member Lift-conference Geneva . Pref camera Leica MP, M9.
Guido style photography:
personal, close by, rich black and white.
Guido van Nispen's favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Special Jubilee Book Project: Call for Self-Portraits with Leica 256 photos, 602 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 234,272 photos, 16,559 members
- Occupy 19,781 photos, 1,219 members
- Connected Consumer 51 photos, 14 members
- Stedelijk Museum 2,790 photos, 62 members
- Leica Summilux-M 24mm ASPH. 727 photos, 149 members
- The XX 567 photos, 105 members
- Leica Elmarit-M 90mm 1,995 photos, 255 members
- The White Suit Club 128 photos, 56 members
- Leica M9 95,178 photos, 4,644 members
- Red Snapper 113 photos, 7 members
- weblogmeeting 974 photos, 31 members
- Wiki loves art /NL 4,440 photos, 295 members
- Amsterdam (Mokum) 134,111 photos, 7,632 members
- Leica women [Women with Leica camera] 557 photos, 422 members
- Verliefd op Amsterdam fotowedstrijd 697 photos, 234 members
- a lost moment - a moment lost.... 1,277 photos, 44 members
- Factory Records 1,194 photos, 414 members
- Mastermundo 08 143 photos, 8 members
- PICNIC Network 1,194 photos, 32 members
- PICNIC'08 236 photos, 19 members
- 写真個展を開催します。（My first photo exhibition wi 19 photos, 174 members
- Media Me 6,846 photos, 604 members
- LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 1:2/75 ASPH. 1,707 photos, 167 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 131 photos, 628 members
- Leica Tri Elmar 16-18-21/4 asph 714 photos, 68 members
- Voigtlander 90,097 photos, 3,770 members
- Heliar 15mm/4.5 5,594 photos, 765 members
- FAMIGLIA ROYALE 507 photos, 132 members
- Postcards for Deb 5 photos, 41 members
- You Think this is Art 1,194,972 photos, 56,712 members
- Noctilux F1.0 Photographs 21,477 photos, 1,829 members
- Haagse cultuur 2,644 photos, 71 members
- Scootering 25,463 photos, 2,212 members
- Project 365! 417,615 photos, 6,411 members
- Leica M8. A Black & White Collection 9,761 photos, 343 members
- Leica M8 57,788 photos, 2,608 members
- Leica M8 Users' Group 34,567 photos, 932 members
- Moleskinerie 107,388 photos, 18,276 members
- Egypt 43,663 photos, 5,572 members
- Wakoopa 113 photos, 32 members
- One Less Car 3,581 photos, 317 members
- Fleck 75 photos, 7 members
- Dabblers 40 photos, 14 members
- Picturing the Family 1,694 photos, 401 members
- The Blink of an Eye 2,052 photos, 3,050 members
- Treeson 6,115 photos, 1,196 members
- Playing Pretend 484 photos, 322 members
- Leica 402,184 photos, 10,773 members
- EF 50mm 1:1.8 II 96,821 photos, 7,267 members
Bill Liao says:
"Dutch quality complementing an excellent camera and an eye for detail!
Nice bloke as well."
18th May, 2007
Jonathan Marks says:
"Guido packs a ton of emotion into his photos and understands all the nuances needed to make Black and White capture the day. Reminds me of Woody Allen's B&W period with great shots of Manhatten. He is clearly having fun!"
12th February, 2005
"I was thinking on saying something like: Guido has evolved. But this would be a lie, he has not, his photos have stayed the same, intimate, warm and snazzy - only now he uses a really expensive camera!! *evil grin*
His experiments show me how creative he is. It’s like he adds color to BW… and when it comes to fun, just check his blog adventures!
He has a blog now and insists in posting photos there and not here, I am feeling left out and betrayed - yes! But what to say Guido, your photos are great and I’m always on the look out for them!! Thanks for sharing!"
25th January, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Guido's work is timeless. It has that old world photography feel to it that really deserves to be behind glass and displayed on walls.
I'm always impressed by the clarity of his work and no matter what the subject he's shooting, he always managed to pull it off with style.
His is one of the photostreams I constantly look for because his attention to detail is second to none."
3rd December, 2004
Adreas K says:
"Wat een TE GEKKE FOTO'S!!!!"
8th September, 2004
- Guido van Nispen
- September 2004
- amsterdam, the netherlands
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- managing director
- gnispen blog