...abiit, excessit, evasit, erupit.
Photos of underbunny (3)
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest 15,821 photos, 342 members
- Photos from the 1970's 3,927 photos, 285 members
- Lost Seattle 816 photos, 84 members
- Stranger Photos 132,281 photos, 3,002 members
- Banksy 23,971 photos, 21,333 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 102,522 photos, 2,462 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 149,934 photos, 12,411 members
- Camp Orkila 33 photos, 8 members
- Seattle 152,272 photos, 7,636 members
- Airplane Food 1,632 photos, 224 members
- Dark Days 7,267 photos, 1,094 members
- Seagulls 31,108 photos, 5,547 members
- The Arcade Fire 2,414 photos, 480 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,786 photos, 24,828 members
- Hotel Rooms 12,032 photos, 1,763 members
- Undertakers, Funeral Parlors, Mortuaries, &c : Everywhere 2,567 photos, 404 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,306 photos, 653 members
- striatic did america 197 photos, 170 members
- Clubhouse 2,365 photos, 33 members
- The Last Person On Earth 2,269 photos, 1,940 members
- Mosques and Minarets 42,963 photos, 6,034 members
- Abandoned 737,144 photos, 52,512 members
- Pacific Northwest 291,125 photos, 7,841 members
- Sweden 198,368 photos, 6,329 members
- Irony 1,021 photos, 308 members
- Canadian Mafia 5,071 photos, 226 members
kid And says:
"Jag behöver dig så mycket"
29th September, 2008
"and as i awoke from my dream - hands clasping unsuccessfully onto the metal tray - my pulse slowing, my eyes dilating to focus on what may have been god, my lifeblood seeping back into manmade containers, the velvet curtain was pulled back by its frayed tassels by a little girl eager to see what was behind.
and although small and although innocent, she peered in and smiled, negating a lifetime of the fear of death in a single moment.
we sat together for hours on the cold steel table, and i shared my midnight snack."
21st June, 2005
"... and if i forget to inhale, you make it okay."
20th June, 2005
"Underbunny's photos have so much intensity, warmth and sincerity that they humanised death, to say the least. When I got to know her, I realised that such photos are a direct result of her warmth, sincerity, passion and friendliness.
IF I EVER die, my bunnywunny would take care of me. I wouldn't want it any other way."
19th June, 2005
"underbunny's photos move me to some emotion or action.
And then there is the fact that I would let her blow her nose on my favorite black shirt, the one with the ruffly cuffs that hangs sort of funny off my shoulder. I would gladly make her dinner, even if I only had a box of macaroni and cheese and a jar of Nutella in my pantry when she appeared. I would lend her my fountain pen.
I think it is safe to say that I crush on underbunny in the most fluttering and shiny of ways. I dedicate the word "twitterpated" to her."
24th April, 2005
"arguably the best photographer on flickr"
19th October, 2004
"I wish I could see the world through underbunny's eyes, to be able to see the magic she captures without needing to have photos. In the meantime I'm so happy she shares it with us here!"
11th August, 2004
"What a mysterious, intriguing character she is... Surrounded by love & death, her exquisite vision of these things is my pleasure to witness."
28th July, 2004
"Inside the bent tin box were three small stone cubes, each perfect, each made of a hard, green, soapy stone with which she was not familiar. She picked one of them up, feeling its surprising weight in her hand.
That was how it began."
18th March, 2004
- February 2004
- the pacific northwest