It is not uncommon for me to walk down the street giggling to myself.
I love loud music, beer, french fries, football, video games, impractical shoes, and my friends.
I've lived in six different countries on five different continents.
Photography is one of the few things in my life I have not gotten sick of.
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,406 photos, 1,131 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 371 photos, 20 members
- 365 Days 1,044,433 photos, 21,640 members
- Medium Format 635,508 photos, 24,043 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,647 photos, 1,678 members
- SLO County 16,187 photos, 896 members
- RAWR! 75 photos, 20 members
- Draw A Dinosaur Day 209 photos, 86 members
- Caryn & Jamelah Present: The 6th Annual Be My Awesome Valentine 82 photos, 48 members
- Lady Strobists 1,495 photos, 308 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,391 photos, 349 members
- Bowling 376 photos, 73 members
- Bench Monday 17,197 photos, 3,919 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,259 photos, 1,351 members
- Tractor Tavern 2,531 photos, 36 members
- Schoolyard Heroes & The Skeleton Army 64 photos, 14 members
- *Smirk* 295 photos, 22 members
- Seattle Fun Times Photo Takers Challenge 29 photos, 19 members
- Six Word Story 27,413 photos, 3,242 members
- Sound Magazine 4,045 photos, 91 members
- Seattle Urban Golf 111 photos, 27 members
- Me, Right Now 1,522 photos, 933 members
- It's Happy Bokeh All The Fucking Time 4,184 photos, 490 members
- The Plurkerverse 108 photos, 22 members
- Seattle Fun Times Photo Takers Club 408 photos, 9 members
- adrunkable 224 photos, 49 members
- Live Music Photography 358,287 photos, 16,366 members
- Live Music 448,140 photos, 26,581 members
- Three Imaginary Girls Sparkly Indie-Pop Photos 21,154 photos, 266 members
- Guess Where Greater Victoria 1,271 photos, 108 members
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals 1,441 photos, 101 members
- Benn With Book 10 photos, 14 members
- Festival of Festoonery 17 photos, 15 members
- The Bear Hat 60 photos, 17 members
- Seattle Strobist 5,715 photos, 1,030 members
- polaroid whores 3,293 photos, 179 members
- Victoria Grid Project 6,398 photos, 143 members
- flare whores 1,245 photos, 170 members
- Hallway Acrobatics 42 photos, 21 members
- The Artistic Dog 17,812 photos, 1,465 members
- Strobist.com 571,981 photos, 113,722 members
- 365 Explored 14,409 photos, 1,491 members
- live music in seattle 20,428 photos, 909 members
- Woodland Park Zoo 5,169 photos, 401 members
- Bordadors 515 photos, 50 members
- Seattle Flickr Dogs 1,945 photos, 240 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,561 photos, 969 members
- FlickrCentral 6,082,060 photos, 183,832 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,306 photos, 656 members
- Seattle Flickr Meetups 28,872 photos, 3,310 members
ur grommie says:
"I fell in love with her the first time I laid eyes on her. She has such a talent for photography, among so many others, and I'm proud to say she is my beautiful granddaughter."
25th June, 2008
emily ann says:
"She is my favorite."
19th June, 2008
"it's been a total gas to see brittney evolve right here on the interwebs (i say that as if i had something to do with her most excellent work).
i don't remember how i got to know her, or when, but it feels like i've known her forever, like we're distant cousins or something that talk just once in awhile. not often enough that we'd get sick of each other, and not so infrequent that we have nothing to say when we visit one another's streams.
her strobist work kicks my strobist ass, and keeps me working harder and harder.
i dig her. she's pretty cool."
17th October, 2007
""I am totally proud to say she's my daughter.""
12th July, 2007
"Brittney consistently makes my day ... I want to be just like her!"
9th July, 2007
Willow Tree says:
"Life is ART and Brittney sees it everywhere! I so enjoy looking at the world through her eyes. She has fabulous photos! She is spunky, witty, sexy, clever, charming and an over all awesome person! Thank you so much for sharing your life and views with me. GO Chicka GO!"
23rd June, 2007
The 10 cent designer says:
"Officially the sexiest woman on flickr
6th May, 2007
"awesome, without a doubt.
she has an awesome camera, an awesome dog, an awesome husband and an awesome mom. she also has an awesome tiara, which she wears awesomely from time to time.
now she also has an awesome house, which is really rather unfair.
she also takes awesome photos that range from the deranged and goofy to the studied and serious.
in conclusion, OTTERS!"
18th April, 2007
"BrittneyBush is one of those rare folks who skips during photowalks and still manages to take all her pic in focus. She's my angel on flickr, because she reminds me to take art lightly."
30th December, 2006
"More fun than a carnival ride, Brittney's photos will leave you dizzy and grinning, with a faint craving for cotton candy."
15th October, 2006
"I knew there was something special about Brittney the very first time I saw her squishy-face icon. Then I clicked on it and saw her photostream and things just haven't been the same since!
Brit's photos occupy quite a bit of space in my favorites and rightly so! What an awesome eye for the shot! Always creative, always full of surprises and great ones at that!
Do yourself a favor, go check out "If you only look at 10" and keep going from there. It will be a life changing experience. At the very least, you'll see what photography is all about."
30th August, 2006
"Brittney has an amazing ability to capture every facet of daily life in a unique, and interesting way. She weaves color into eye-popping, and stunning compositions better than anyone I know. Her capacity for finding new ways to look at the most common objects is a constant source of delight, and she is never afraid to takes chances, or to poke fun at herself."
10th August, 2006
"Cute. Funny. Smart. Clever. Creative. Whimsical. She's all this and more.
She's hot stuff. :)"
4th August, 2006
"I don’t know Brittney but I imagine her photos are a true representation of her wonderful personality. Her humour, her quirkiness, her kindness and her astounding creativity all shine through, as clear and bright as the images she posts. I’d like to spend a day shopping with her! :)"
15th July, 2006
J. Star says:
"The photographic creations of the beautiful Brittney Bush are like jumping in a clear blue swimming pool in July; they are like snow on Christmas Eve; they are like cold beer in the hot sun--in short, they refresh the soul. She knows exactly what to put in a composition and exactly what to leave out of it. She knows how to manipulate color for maximum effectiveness. She rocks it so hard I fall out of my chair sometimes.
Plus, she's really smart, and nice, and full of exuberant life, and also she's totally hot."
8th July, 2006
"maybe i hadn't spent enough time in your photostream, and mostly focussed on your wardrobe shots. maybe i am just a big goof?! but wow! it is great and fun and beautiful. so - just wanted to say wow!"
28th June, 2006
"Brittney's continual journey into her creative spirit amazes me and more often than not, makes me smile. When I look at her work, I feel like I see the world through her eyes. In any given shot one may see her utterly goofy and endearing sense of humor, her willingness to embrace her natural beauty or a deeply introspective look into her soul. Each and every shot captures her world to perfection. What more can a viewer ask for?"
17th June, 2006
"Brit was the biggest pain in the ass sister to grow up with. She never shared her twinkees, and she swore like a truck driver. Now that she's all grown up, none of that has changed.
Except that she's getting really good at blooming into a photographer. and no, she never asked me to play dress up for all her clothing concoctions. I love her dearly, but she needs to be stopped."
3rd May, 2006
"Britney is a beautiful, trendy, and fashion-conscious woman. Her photos are a daily escapade into her life. There's always something interesting to see - which says a lot about the person and the photographer... one in the same."
9th April, 2006
- Brittney Bush Bollay
- March 2006
- Nashville, TN
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Brittney Bollay Photography