Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
Create your own visitor map
- the hours 467 photos, 457 members
- ♥ of the Country 65 photos, 6 members
- #Flickr10 8,252 photos, 1,289 members
- With humanity 489 photos, 34 members
- The Best City Images - version 2.0 1,170 photos, 73 members
- Project Weather 144,370 photos, 37,094 members
- ...that certain feeling 6,964 photos, 309 members
- Joy to the World 1,439 photos, 179 members
- English Shepherds 381 photos, 28 members
- Small Town Photojournalism 899 photos, 59 members
- exclamation mark 4,291 photos, 330 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,666 photos, 15,207 members
- 52 Weeks, Your Way 668 photos, 104 members
- Through The Trees 87 photos, 30 members
- Zen~spiration 1,288 photos, 193 members
- Dog Daily 5,862 photos, 256 members
- la Couleur de la Musique et de la Poésie 524 photos, 104 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 7,776 photos, 753 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 6,577 photos, 222 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,996 photos, 1,537 members
- Foto Farm & Barn Boogie 51 photos, 3 members
- rural exploration 13,938 photos, 496 members
- Abandoned rooms 18,487 photos, 991 members
- Democratic Forest 55,149 photos, 1,135 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 616,385 photos, 26,509 members
- Dark Tourism 2,397 photos, 454 members
- American Typologies 22,980 photos, 552 members
- *Perfectly banal 3,857 photos, 133 members
- Child of the pure unclouded brow 459 photos, 58 members
- Parkology 3,973 photos, 176 members
- Americana 58,052 photos, 2,562 members
- The Social Landscape 27,259 photos, 670 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 6,027 photos, 248 members
- Society for Commercial Archeology 15,155 photos, 449 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 11,111 photos, 740 members
- Face-down Tuesday 6,199 photos, 301 members
- Facedown Tuesday (post only on Tuesdays) 230 photos, 20 members
- The "Boob Berets" 17 photos, 16 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 274 photos, 227 members
- the A team - RALLYING FOR AURELIA 366 photos, 96 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 21 members
- Seasonal Splendor 1,545 photos, 112 members
- 100 Strangers 39,998 photos, 9,681 members
- Grateful Daze 1,338 photos, 104 members
- Thursty Thursdays 449 photos, 111 members
- Mason-Dixon Crayola Project 4 photos, 4 members
- Cul-de-Sac 882 photos, 52 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 9,708 photos, 228 members
- T-POP T-POOP! 122 photos, 38 members
- Auto-Anthropology 17,233 photos, 1,750 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
9th July, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
25th October, 2009
T-3 Photography says:
"Todd has not only become a great friend here on Flickr, but a true inspiration for this budding photographer. His photos constantly challenge me to strive for improvement and think outside of the box while never forgetting to have fun with it at the same time.
He has way of pouring emotion into and provoking thoughts with his photos that not many can master and causes new grooves to form in the gray matter of anyone viewing. Looking through his photostream is like going on a journey into the man himself.
He's also got excellent taste in music and I would probably have a blast looking through his catalog all the while having him marvel at this youngin's knowledge of "older" music.
So thanks Todd! I look forward to more photos and hope one day to be lucky enough to shoot with you."
30th July, 2008
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
26th July, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
12th April, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
10th February, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
24th October, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
23rd August, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken