Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
Create your own visitor map
- Zen~spiration 247 photos, 121 members
- Dog Daily 4,906 photos, 239 members
- la Couleur de la Musique et de la Poésie 237 photos, 90 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 7,537 photos, 734 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 4,187 photos, 175 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 7,160 photos, 1,359 members
- Foto Farm & Barn Boogie 44 photos, 3 members
- rural exploration 13,160 photos, 469 members
- Abandoned rooms 17,949 photos, 988 members
- Democratic Forest 52,975 photos, 1,099 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 589,812 photos, 25,940 members
- Dark Tourism 2,326 photos, 449 members
- American Typologies 21,447 photos, 530 members
- *Perfectly banal 2,527 photos, 103 members
- Child of the pure unclouded brow 405 photos, 57 members
- Parkology 3,461 photos, 167 members
- Americana 56,323 photos, 2,540 members
- The Social Landscape 25,153 photos, 640 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 5,731 photos, 242 members
- Society for Commercial Archeology 14,999 photos, 449 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 9,643 photos, 671 members
- Face-down Tuesday 6,107 photos, 293 members
- Facedown Tuesday (post only on Tuesdays) 242 photos, 20 members
- The "Boob Berets" 17 photos, 17 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 272 photos, 228 members
- the A team - RALLYING FOR AURELIA 366 photos, 97 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 21 members
- All-Seasons Splendor 1,331 photos, 103 members
- 100 Strangers 38,585 photos, 9,445 members
- Grateful Daze 1,209 photos, 98 members
- Thursty Thursdays 419 photos, 110 members
- Mason-Dixon Crayola Project 4 photos, 4 members
- Cul-de-Sac 871 photos, 52 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 9,429 photos, 228 members
- T-POP T-POOP! 118 photos, 36 members
- Auto-Anthropology 17,371 photos, 1,713 members
- FRAMEs & BORDERs for use 1,452 photos, 1,065 members
- Automotive Artistry 8,576 photos, 1,121 members
- Eight Days a Week! 3,733 photos, 102 members
- Lucky 13 Firefighting 237 photos, 46 members
- Brunch On Sunday 1,473 photos, 253 members
- Fire Helmets 558 photos, 149 members
- ★BuNnY MoNsTeRz EvErYwHeRe★ 560 photos, 67 members
- *Simply Perfect* | Admin Invite Only 5,884 photos, 1,270 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 185 photos, 4,401 members
- Southeast Metro Atlanta Community 1,802 photos, 200 members
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 31,277 photos, 1,990 members
- The Golden Rule 1 photo, 2 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
9th July, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
25th October, 2009
T-3 Photography says:
"Todd has not only become a great friend here on Flickr, but a true inspiration for this budding photographer. His photos constantly challenge me to strive for improvement and think outside of the box while never forgetting to have fun with it at the same time.
He has way of pouring emotion into and provoking thoughts with his photos that not many can master and causes new grooves to form in the gray matter of anyone viewing. Looking through his photostream is like going on a journey into the man himself.
He's also got excellent taste in music and I would probably have a blast looking through his catalog all the while having him marvel at this youngin's knowledge of "older" music.
So thanks Todd! I look forward to more photos and hope one day to be lucky enough to shoot with you."
30th July, 2008
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
26th July, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
12th April, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
10th February, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
24th October, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
23rd August, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken