TW Collins' photostream Pro User
Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
Create your own visitor map
- Democratic Forest 47,986 photos, 1,055 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 532,709 photos, 24,919 members
- Dark Tourism 2,174 photos, 427 members
- American Typologies 16,585 photos, 456 members
- *Perfectly banal 693 photos, 56 members
- Child of the pure unclouded brow 367 photos, 39 members
- Parkology 2,194 photos, 124 members
- Americana 52,031 photos, 2,458 members
- The Social Landscape 20,592 photos, 569 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 5,201 photos, 233 members
- Goodie Goodie Two Shoes 349 photos, 33 members
- Society for Commercial Archeology 13,820 photos, 429 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 6,403 photos, 554 members
- Face-down Tuesday 5,748 photos, 294 members
- Facedown Tuesday (post only on Tuesdays) 168 photos, 13 members
- The "Boob Berets" 20 photos, 17 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 268 photos, 236 members
- the A team - RALLYING FOR AURELIA 456 photos, 100 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 23 members
- Seasonal Splendor 1,412 photos, 94 members
- 100 Strangers 35,160 photos, 8,917 members
- Grateful Daze 1,296 photos, 92 members
- Thursty Thursdays 439 photos, 112 members
- Mason-Dixon Crayola Project 4 photos, 4 members
- Cul-de-Sac 861 photos, 53 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 9,009 photos, 231 members
- T-POP T-POOP! 101 photos, 33 members
- Auto-Anthropology 19,737 photos, 1,658 members
- FRAMEs & BORDERs for use 1,439 photos, 1,060 members
- Automotive Artistry 6,928 photos, 1,089 members
- Eight Days a Week! 2,648 photos, 85 members
- Lucky 13 Firefighting 291 photos, 44 members
- Brunch On Sunday 1,491 photos, 252 members
- Fire Helmets 538 photos, 145 members
- ★BuNnY MoNsTeRz EvErYwHeRe★ 586 photos, 67 members
- *Simply Perfect* | Admin Invite Only 5,996 photos, 1,287 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 205 photos, 4,391 members
- Southeast Metro Atlanta 1,632 photos, 189 members
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 31,888 photos, 2,002 members
- The Golden Rule 1 photo, 2 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
9th July, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
25th October, 2009
T-3 Photography says:
"Todd has not only become a great friend here on Flickr, but a true inspiration for this budding photographer. His photos constantly challenge me to strive for improvement and think outside of the box while never forgetting to have fun with it at the same time.
He has way of pouring emotion into and provoking thoughts with his photos that not many can master and causes new grooves to form in the gray matter of anyone viewing. Looking through his photostream is like going on a journey into the man himself.
He's also got excellent taste in music and I would probably have a blast looking through his catalog all the while having him marvel at this youngin's knowledge of "older" music.
So thanks Todd! I look forward to more photos and hope one day to be lucky enough to shoot with you."
30th July, 2008
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
26th July, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
12th April, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
10th February, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
24th October, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
23rd August, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken