Hello Flickr user,
I'm Amaury Henderick, formerly a history student at the University of my hometown Ghent, Belgium and now studying in Antwerp to become a photographer. One of my main interests and hobbies is photography. That's why I have created an account of Flickr.
I don't consider Flickr just to be a dumping ground for my photos, but a way to share my photos with other amateur and professional photographers around the globe. I appreciate their constructive criticisms and suggestions about pictures I've taken. I also like to express my opinion, good or bad, about photos I come across while exploring the groups and explore pages of Flickr.
The way I see it, Flickr is all about learning and exploring. Learning the tricks of photography, learning out of eachothers opinions. It's also about exploring other people's photographs, their impressions, their surroundings, the way they see the world that surrounds us.
Flickr is like an aeroplane that takes you to far-away places in the world of photography and in the world itself.
I invite you to explore my photostream and drop your comments, remarks, opinions or cheers about pictures you like or dislike. If a photo really charms you, feel free to fav' it!
Photos of Amaury Henderick (9)
- Arch Daily 122,616 photos, 6,664 members
- Cloudporn 145,273 photos, 21,152 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 21,438 photos, 2,199 members
- Arquitectura no Porto 1,689 photos, 197 members
- Architecture 1,263,524 photos, 73,747 members
- archidose 57,147 photos, 1,519 members
- Cuba Photos 21,933 photos, 1,523 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 70,051 photos, 3,863 members
- Chinatown 28,421 photos, 6,483 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 445,970 photos, 14,090 members
- Metro-Paris 3,045 photos, 305 members
- Europe at * Night * 103,357 photos, 10,128 members
- Paris la Nuit / Paris By Night 13,050 photos, 1,154 members
- ART DECO et MODERNISME à PARIS 2,104 photos, 1,132 members
- Le Corbusier 7,200 photos, 1,085 members
- Paris 302,485 photos, 35,790 members
- Stad Gent - City of Ghent (Belgium) 1,363 photos, 219 members
- Rheinland-Pfalz 16,193 photos, 429 members
- Aachen 8,513 photos, 627 members
- Tasty Maastricht 5,227 photos, 468 members
- **Favourite ARCHITECTURE** 29,248 photos, 983 members
- Ghent graffiti / street art 6,503 photos, 85 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 18,352 photos, 475 members
- Gent Collection 679 photos, 91 members
- Italy 297,821 photos, 12,782 members
- Umbria 19,796 photos, 1,483 members
- Tuscany / Toscana 41,943 photos, 3,691 members
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands 54,428 photos, 2,787 members
- gentblogt 3,127 photos, 232 members
- Budapest award (add 1 award 3) 11,803 photos, 1,311 members
- Concrete Jungles 22,858 photos, 1,429 members
- Budapest 51,595 photos, 3,212 members
- People at the airport 1,297 photos, 400 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 34,105 photos, 10,140 members
- World100F – The QualityGroup 11,396 photos, 2,086 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 4,428 photos, 1,386 members
- REPEATING PATTERNS 9,571 photos, 710 members
- Leuven 14,499 photos, 607 members
- Mechelen 14,964 photos, 475 members
- Landmarks around the world 20,098 photos, 1,574 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 24,707 photos, 2,582 members
- Boerentoren, Pride of Europe 72 photos, 35 members
- Split 3,868 photos, 318 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 123,408 photos, 5,243 members
- Pensive Abstractions 37,621 photos, 1,211 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 31,049 photos, 6,526 members
- Bled 1,750 photos, 340 members
- Ljubljana 4,819 photos, 623 members
- DALMATIA 12,308 photos, 425 members
- Zadar 1,821 photos, 187 members
"Wauter has an amazing eye for thoughtful compositions! It's great to see our Belgian cities from a different angle ;)"
24th May, 2008
"I have been watching Amaury's photostream for over a year and it is one of the most interesting and beautiful streams I have the pleasure to view. He has a sharp eye for the compositions in life that are just waiting for a keen photographer such as himself to spot. With each shot, you see him grow.
His unique and inspired photographs are only matched by the truly kind and considerate comments he responds to in turn and talking with him is always a gift."
16th October, 2007
"It's always a pleasure getting comments from this guy. His comments are always well thought through and positive. His photos are also always a pleasure to look at. He's got some talent, this one!"
27th April, 2007
"I just thought that it was about time someone wrote a testimonial about our 'friend' wauter. I like his particular way of viewing the world around him and the way in which he conveys this world through his photography. I also like that he is open to the opinions of others - he will at least be open minded enough to explore suggestions and he receives comments well - even if he decides that he does prefer things his way in the end. It's this openess which I feel will make him stronger as a photographer as time goes on."
1st February, 2007
"I think this guy has "the eye"!
He notices special things around him, he is focused and exploring.
His pics are versatile too.
His photos show that he loves bright colours, architecture and details, especially the effect of combining details.
In my opinion and for my taste, he is a true talent to follow!"
26th February, 2007
- Amaury Henderick
- November 2006
- Ghent & Antwerp, Belgium
- I am: