Hi. I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder. Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Yahoo! News: Your Photos 3,552 photos, 1,014 members
- The cat who turned on and off 7,750 photos, 481 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,213 photos, 3,424 members
- Project 365 1,617,456 photos, 27,509 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,879 photos, 19,468 members
- The Consumerist 107,737 photos, 5,009 members
- 52 Weeks 55,647 photos, 5,833 members
- Columbia Lake 90 photos, 11 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 4,082 photos, 1,580 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 29 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 2,228 photos, 115 members
- Canine Macro 1,561 photos, 398 members
- blue + rust 12,686 photos, 1,365 members
- Writing Machines 4,550 photos, 4,970 members
- wilderness experiences 1,403 photos, 164 members
- Ricoh 500G 3,180 photos, 537 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 6,571 photos, 189 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 28 photos, 37 members
- ActionSampler 7,126 photos, 1,609 members
- Appetite for destruction? 6,225 photos, 465 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 127,257 photos, 8,542 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,537 photos, 22,434 members
- suburbanality - showing up those gritty urban photographers 13,295 photos, 1,214 members
- 12 Hours 14 photos, 137 members
- Blog Guelph 10,280 photos, 188 members
- Downtown Guelph 1,786 photos, 127 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 866 photos, 65 members
- Guelph Photography Club 25,524 photos, 318 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,814 photos, 95 members
- Dogs with an attitude 34,944 photos, 2,235 members
- Dog Portraits 25,760 photos, 5,425 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 7,252 photos, 1,037 members
- St. Jacobs 225 photos, 23 members
- Bruce Trail 2,594 photos, 238 members
- Fruit & Veg 163,503 photos, 31,343 members
- Simple and minimalistic 85,559 photos, 5,197 members
- Wide Angle and People 16,075 photos, 1,883 members
- fenced 2,893 photos, 476 members
- Fences & Fencing 13,709 photos, 3,123 members
- Beautiful Light 652,429 photos, 28,475 members
- - windowshots - 8,732 photos, 641 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 13,388 photos, 10,719 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,146 photos, 714 members
- Hillside Festival 905 photos, 69 members
- FLUID 4,514 photos, 704 members
- Lensbabies 41,122 photos, 5,273 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 25,849 photos, 2,909 members
- Zoomburst 1,171 photos, 302 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 300,275 photos, 20,155 members
- Unseen War 5,830 photos, 2,802 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
17th August, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
20th September, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
17th January, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
23rd October, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
10th August, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
28th July, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
20th July, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
20th July, 2005
- February 2005