Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, Che himself wears a TT T-shirt (true)
Taken by Dr Joolz
"She was a scholar , he was a wise guy...To be with them is like watching a marriage between a panther and a kangaroo. (Joolz), always superbly dressed, stylish, walking alonside a man nearly a foot taller than she was, an oversize kid in Black Converse All Stars, blue jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. On the surface it seemed to make no sense...but only on the surface"
[Apologies to Paul Auster]
- Guardian and Observer Book Swap - left books 1,258 photos, 339 members
- OCA Painters 390 photos, 81 members
- Car Free and Carefree 32 photos, 12 members
- Bicycle Racing 28,517 photos, 1,709 members
- bicycle part failures 662 photos, 171 members
- Bike Friday Pictures 1,089 photos, 164 members
- Abbeydale Picture House 149 photos, 14 members
- Taste T.O. 2,109 photos, 142 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 38,929 photos, 5,706 members
- Oh no you don't! 88 photos, 32 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 190 photos, 12,702 members
- OCA Textiles 80 photos, 35 members
- Open College of the Arts 20,000 photos, 1,217 members
- Campagnolo 4,491 photos, 583 members
- Bicycle Porn 42,343 photos, 2,787 members
- Follow my Leda 561 photos, 70 members
- outallnight - the Mark Lomas Project 27 photos, 9 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,378 photos, 231 members
- Don't Worry What Anyone Else Thinks, Wear It With Pride 421 photos, 108 members
- heart street art (READ THE RULES!) 4,144 photos, 323 members
- Well Embarrascan 222 photos, 52 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,471 photos, 447 members
- The Children That We Were 594 photos, 188 members
- tO_gO_reD 1,395 photos, 300 members
- THE SIMPSONS 2,897 photos, 850 members
- You Are Here (Maps) 333 photos, 84 members
- on the down low 10,026 photos, 791 members
- Hotels 54,714 photos, 5,135 members
- Imaginary England: Not exactly snowed under. 1,561 photos, 134 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 732 photos, 133 members
- Holga Waterfalls 6 photos, 8 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,329 photos, 4,636 members
- Strobist.com 587,175 photos, 117,262 members
- lletres / letters 1,431 photos, 204 members
- Could Dan be your man? 4 photos, 4 members
- ╠Best of de la Semaine╣ 342 photos, 564 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 324,056 photos, 20,669 members
- Picturing the Woman 82,411 photos, 7,448 members
- Big UK Flickrmeets 940 photos, 153 members
- Miscellaneous Objects 3,476 photos, 225 members
- Ice Cream Vans 2,754 photos, 757 members
- 07_07_07 8,093 photos, 5,010 members
- Metroblogging Streetart 691 photos, 136 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 414,838 photos, 18,079 members
- UK Flickr MEETS 1,093 photos, 523 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,237 photos, 333 members
- urban area 4,928 photos, 117 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,682 photos, 1,118 members
- My Favorite Piece of Street Art 974 photos, 137 members
- Soap 9,740 photos, 1,457 members
"Gareth is a multi talented photographer from Sheffield. He pretends to have a doppelgänger in Buenos Aires, who happens to be an epistemology professor. But truth has to be said. There is no double, Gareth has a parallel life, he is that professor. There you go, I said it. Now we know his Deucième Tête, is up to the rest to discover la Troisième."
28th April, 2007
"TT sees magic in the everyday - and makes us all see it too.
A master of the serendipitous shot, he also thinks nothing of arranging cold alphabet spaghetti to perfection........"
22nd April, 2007
"Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, T3 is definitely up there at the top of my all time top 10 Canon users. I like his style."
2nd January, 2007
Drunken Monkey says:
"I agree. TT is the dog's bollocks."
4th August, 2006
"In addition to all the admirable qualities already noted, with whom I am in hearty agreement in regards both to person and number, I would note only that avec une quatrieme tete, Trois Tetes might have been (subjunctive future conditional ablative jurassic) a brilliant scholar of Greek & Latin. Be that as it may, his grades in Upper School were quite good and he has my unqualified approval as a gentleman and a photographer. Morevoer I disapprove heartily of those persons who deleted him from some stupid group simply because one half of his face was in shadow. I'm sure such a group would delete the moon from the Solar System if they could."
18th April, 2006
"Great photos. Clever captions. What more does a person need?"
19th August, 2005
wacky doodler says:
"hard to find a man who is witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, that also has a great eye for lovely art on urban walls!"
25th April, 2005
- January 2005
- You don't think I am going to own up to that one, do you?
- Sheffield, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Village Idiot