Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, Che himself wears a TT T-shirt (true)
Taken by Dr Joolz
"She was a scholar , he was a wise guy...To be with them is like watching a marriage between a panther and a kangaroo. (Joolz), always superbly dressed, stylish, walking alonside a man nearly a foot taller than she was, an oversize kid in Black Converse All Stars, blue jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. On the surface it seemed to make no sense...but only on the surface"
[Apologies to Paul Auster]
- Guardian and Observer Book Swap - left books 1,258 photos, 339 members
- OCA Painters 388 photos, 80 members
- Car Free and Carefree 47 photos, 12 members
- Bicycle Racing 28,532 photos, 1,699 members
- bicycle part failures 658 photos, 168 members
- Bike Friday Pictures 1,056 photos, 156 members
- Abbeydale Picture House 150 photos, 14 members
- Taste T.O. 2,108 photos, 142 members
- The Gallery Of Fine PORTRAIT Photography [No frames/signatures] 35,589 photos, 5,537 members
- Oh no you don't! 84 photos, 32 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 199 photos, 12,670 members
- OCA Textiles 80 photos, 35 members
- Open College of the Arts 19,559 photos, 1,188 members
- Campagnolo 4,267 photos, 570 members
- Bicycle Porn 41,176 photos, 2,749 members
- Follow my Leda 1,324 photos, 70 members
- outallnight - the Mark Lomas Project 28 photos, 9 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,375 photos, 231 members
- Don't Worry What Anyone Else Thinks, Wear It With Pride 418 photos, 108 members
- heart street art (READ THE RULES!) 4,026 photos, 324 members
- Well Embarrascan 221 photos, 52 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,488 photos, 451 members
- The Children That We Were 561 photos, 185 members
- tO_gO_reD 1,351 photos, 298 members
- THE SIMPSONS 2,911 photos, 843 members
- You Are Here (Maps) 333 photos, 84 members
- on the down low 9,996 photos, 790 members
- Hotels 53,310 photos, 5,060 members
- Imaginary England: Not exactly snowed under. 1,541 photos, 135 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 728 photos, 134 members
- Holga Waterfalls 9 photos, 8 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,257 photos, 4,642 members
- Strobist.com 581,995 photos, 116,113 members
- lletres / letters 1,427 photos, 206 members
- Could Dan be your man? 4 photos, 4 members
- ╠Best of de la Semaine╣ 326 photos, 566 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 318,752 photos, 20,754 members
- Picturing the Woman 82,984 photos, 7,472 members
- Big UK Flickrmeets 944 photos, 154 members
- Miscellaneous Objects 3,378 photos, 222 members
- Ice Cream Vans 2,867 photos, 754 members
- 07_07_07 8,106 photos, 5,017 members
- Metroblogging Streetart 681 photos, 136 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 401,045 photos, 17,712 members
- UK Flickr MEETS 1,059 photos, 528 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,166 photos, 332 members
- urban area 4,859 photos, 117 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,571 photos, 1,116 members
- My Favorite Piece of Street Art 938 photos, 135 members
- Soap 9,705 photos, 1,455 members
"Gareth is a multi talented photographer from Sheffield. He pretends to have a doppelgänger in Buenos Aires, who happens to be an epistemology professor. But truth has to be said. There is no double, Gareth has a parallel life, he is that professor. There you go, I said it. Now we know his Deucième Tête, is up to the rest to discover la Troisième."
28th April, 2007
"TT sees magic in the everyday - and makes us all see it too.
A master of the serendipitous shot, he also thinks nothing of arranging cold alphabet spaghetti to perfection........"
22nd April, 2007
"Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, T3 is definitely up there at the top of my all time top 10 Canon users. I like his style."
2nd January, 2007
Drunken Monkey says:
"I agree. TT is the dog's bollocks."
4th August, 2006
"In addition to all the admirable qualities already noted, with whom I am in hearty agreement in regards both to person and number, I would note only that avec une quatrieme tete, Trois Tetes might have been (subjunctive future conditional ablative jurassic) a brilliant scholar of Greek & Latin. Be that as it may, his grades in Upper School were quite good and he has my unqualified approval as a gentleman and a photographer. Morevoer I disapprove heartily of those persons who deleted him from some stupid group simply because one half of his face was in shadow. I'm sure such a group would delete the moon from the Solar System if they could."
18th April, 2006
"Great photos. Clever captions. What more does a person need?"
19th August, 2005
wacky doodler says:
"hard to find a man who is witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, that also has a great eye for lovely art on urban walls!"
25th April, 2005
- January 2005
- You don't think I am going to own up to that one, do you?
- Sheffield, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Village Idiot