I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 8,387 photos, 842 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 452 photos, 192 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 75 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 19,404 photos, 781 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 55 photos, 21 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,259 photos, 1,349 members
- Work To Do 229 photos, 31 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 904 photos, 96 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 144,576 photos, 5,967 members
- Sink Porn 77 photos, 40 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 373,551 photos, 50,644 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 44,399 photos, 4,549 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 7,611 photos, 72 members
- *Happy Ham* 786 photos, 300 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 371 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 44,315 photos, 1,857 members
- William Eggleston 48,921 photos, 2,147 members
- whimsical bullshit 3,683 photos, 307 members
- Astoria 10,860 photos, 488 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 3,524 photos, 387 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,855 photos, 858 members
- Lights by Day 1,310 photos, 2,887 members
- 365 Days 1,042,838 photos, 21,630 members
- sleeveface 4,281 photos, 2,544 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 300,062 photos, 20,157 members
- i own kayt tayp! 14 photos, 34 members
- LP portraits 2,202 photos, 1,007 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 33 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,821 photos, 908 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 26,096 photos, 2,555 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,559 photos, 1,155 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 13,369 photos, 10,753 members
- Wooster Collective 443,072 photos, 6,896 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,188 photos, 4,661 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,065 photos, 3,255 members
- Cybermen! 1,888 photos, 229 members
- i♥u 12,718 photos, 2,274 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 225 photos, 202 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,471 photos, 72 members
- half and half 1,215 photos, 288 members
- Friends First! 6,145 photos, 1,064 members
- TDW/TCW 167 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 55 photos, 85 members
- Girls in bed 1,252 photos, 2,570 members
- am i still ill? 1,530 photos, 486 members
- TRUCK FETISH 6,878 photos, 523 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 6,710 photos, 1,301 members
- The Museum 963 photos, 223 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 972 photos, 392 members
- Clavicles 1,805 photos, 842 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
22nd July, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
15th December, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
27th May, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
20th April, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
17th March, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
21st February, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
22nd January, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
8th January, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
4th January, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
20th September, 2006
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
17th September, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: