I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- in explore 78,413 photos, 5,073 members
- !Drive By Shooting 56,708 photos, 3,293 members
- GMC - Police Vehicles 102 photos, 16 members
- 2011+ Dodge Charger Police Cars 454 photos, 28 members
- Ford Taurus Police Cars 992 photos, 65 members
- Toyota & Lexus - Police Vehicles 417 photos, 46 members
- NYPD Vehicles 525 photos, 16 members
- Rosenbauer Commander 20 photos, 41 members
- Stewart's Root Beer/Drive-In Restaurants 40 photos, 2 members
- Red Light/Green Light 583 photos, 191 members
- State Police & Highway Patrol Vehicles 1,207 photos, 48 members
- EMERGENCY VEHICLES AT NIGHT 3,349 photos, 101 members
- United States Capitol Police Vehicles 224 photos, 13 members
- British Columbia Fire Departments 441 photos, 12 members
- Mack CF 232 photos, 28 members
- Ohio Public Safety. 1,567 photos, 100 members
- Pennsylvania Fire and EMS Vehicles 906 photos, 15 members
- Seagrave 70th Anniversary series group 17 photos, 11 members
- Jeep Fire Trucks 301 photos, 51 members
- ILLINOIS FIRE DEPTS 5,414 photos, 90 members
- Maryland Fire Services 1,345 photos, 138 members
- Baltimore City Fire Dept., MD (BCFD) 541 photos, 105 members
- American LaFrance Pioneer 55 photos, 18 members
- US Route 12 1,069 photos, 173 members
- Firehouses from around the world. 1,240 photos, 52 members
- Unmarked Patrol Vehicles 1,045 photos, 123 members
- Boss - Architecture that's Industrial modern 744 photos, 78 members
- Lower Hudson Valley 1,294 photos, 43 members
- Putnam County, NY 758 photos, 34 members
- NY - ROCKLAND COUNTY 2,684 photos, 140 members
- Rockland County, NY 1,112 photos, 69 members
- Around Nyack 829 photos, 54 members
- Fire Chiefs of New York 335 photos, 62 members
- It's Skyline Time 275 photos, 56 members
- Crown Fire Apparatus 333 photos, 81 members
- Fire Trucks of Orange County,New York 233 photos, 49 members
- EMS Flycars 514 photos, 58 members
- Saulsbury Fire Apparatus 115 photos, 15 members
- State Signs 801 photos, 71 members
- State Lines USA 488 photos, 43 members
- Boundries, borders, city limits, state lines 74 photos, 4 members
- Fire / EMS / CFR / ESU in action 9,451 photos, 65 members
- America's Interstate Highways Group 706 photos, 50 members
- Ford Trucks 1973 - 79 3,638 photos, 312 members
- Indie Record Stores 1,511 photos, 116 members
- New Jersey Emergency Vehicles 994 photos, 18 members
- Sanford Fire Apparatus 40 photos, 41 members
- North American Police Cars 8,819 photos, 154 members
- Special Police 6,335 photos, 176 members
- New Charger, Caprice, Taurus and Explorers Police Vehicles 7,061 photos, 261 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
27th July, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
21st October, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization