- Black, White and Gray Photography 111,282 photos, 3,807 members
- The Film is Eternity 28,185 photos, 475 members
- BW's & Monochromes 135,634 photos, 4,333 members
- Tri-X/5063 51,254 photos, 2,741 members
- Square'd 26,082 photos, 529 members
- Holga as medicine 906 photos, 72 members
- White/Black 1,123,566 photos, 47,136 members
- Borders, Frames and Edges 2,297 photos, 149 members
- KODAK TRI-X 400 Black and White" 38,494 photos, 2,858 members
- we have fun and megapixels bore the shit out of us 103,163 photos, 3,338 members
- B+W 854,004 photos, 25,457 members
- BW photography only 147 photos, 34 members
- Life in Black & White 1,094,780 photos, 32,669 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 158,556 photos, 16,869 members
- Medium Format Flickr 52,170 photos, 1,494 members
- S Q U A R E S 107,435 photos, 3,996 members
- Medium Format Black & White 45,935 photos, 2,615 members
- why I love Medium Format 23,373 photos, 764 members
- Film Photography (1/day) CONTEST OPEN 110,166 photos, 2,707 members
- BUY 120 FILM! 33,825 photos, 929 members
- Brownie 7,308 photos, 1,447 members
- From The Darkroom (Non-Digital Photograpahy) 12,995 photos, 606 members
- Analog Soul 233,085 photos, 5,290 members
- Those who hold an analog camera 6,345 photos, 235 members
- Film Explosion 341,594 photos, 5,144 members
- Black and white / Noir et Blanc 144,774 photos, 3,635 members
- SEPIA OR B&W 301,660 photos, 9,103 members
- Future is Analogue 261,643 photos, 4,894 members
- This is why I love Film 302,975 photos, 8,879 members
- Black & White Done Right !. 335,793 photos, 12,802 members
- world in B&W 337,905 photos, 7,283 members
- Film Love <3 146,267 photos, 4,383 members
- Flickr B&W 638,089 photos, 15,011 members
- Film-friendly folks. 338,251 photos, 4,993 members
- Tales on Film 29,702 photos, 565 members
- /r/analog 22,961 photos, 1,243 members
- analog magazine 19,152 photos, 2,972 members
- FILM FRENZY 38,771 photos, 504 members
- We Use Film 77,304 photos, 1,491 members
- B&W looks best. (No sepia, Pas de sépia,) 251,730 photos, 5,584 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 513,010 photos, 10,037 members
- I ♥ Holga 14,935 photos, 545 members
- Film Photography / Analog Lovers 16,129 photos, 433 members
- It's Called 'Film' 15,485 photos, 338 members
- Shooting Film 263,853 photos, 6,227 members
- Film_Freaks Δ 256,022 photos, 4,718 members
- Film Only 218,349 photos, 3,511 members
- Film Vision 281,574 photos, 3,847 members
- Kodak Portra ♥ 120 Film ONLY 16,061 photos, 1,751 members
- Black and White Film Photo 36,576 photos, 918 members
Canna W says:
"When I was young, I knew a man with a horse that seemed able to jump anything. Just anything. Tom is like that.
He points his cameras every which way - and time and time again he comes up with pix that are stunning. Often as thought-provoking as they are beautiful. His range is extraordinary. His powers with photoshop are also incredible, and he brings huge skill and imagination to his works in this field as well, an inspiration to those of us further down the ps ladder.
Finally, he is also a lovely person. As a contact he has scary levels of observation, coupled with much kindness, and his comments are a joy.
flickr is much richer for his presence."
August 28th, 2006
"tomusan is a photographer I have admired for many years. To understand you need to delve into his earlier works. You begin to appreciate the sensitivity and humanity of his eye. He is one of the finest photographers of the human condition. Not in the sense of how people live but in the way he draws out the essential qualities of his subject. I refer you to his picture of Louis. Only someone who is truly trusted by his subject could have taken that shot. And only a photographer who understood the man could have taken it.
But this is about digging for truth, one of the more admirable qualities of artists and tomusan here shines. Not only in his eye for people, but in his pursuit to expand his own boudaries of what defines his work. I am glad that manipulatethis group exists if for no other reason than it gave tomusan another avenue to expand his capabilities and his sense of composition, color and plumbing the depths of other peoples works. Some of it is humorous, but there is always a delicacy and an understanding of what the original work contains so that he can extend the work.
When you look at tomusans' work, you can see that he is on a journey not only in the literal manner, going from place to place in his car but artisticaly. There is an underlying evolution of his material which at this point I am not sure where it is headed. And that to me is one of the most exciting aspects of watchnig his work appear on my screen.
tomusan may not know it, but I am pretty confident that there are a lot more people watching him and fans of his than he may ever know. And that tension shows in his ever striving towards a new level of self understanding in his stream.
If you haven't taken the time to go and review tomusans work to see where he has been and to appreciate how is headed to whereever he is going, now is the time to start on that journey for yourself."
July 15th, 2006
awesome colourz n motion*
yer in a league of yer own!!******************
yours is that rare case where Photography crosses over into Art*
Keep up the great work tomusan*******************
Cheers Bro!! Billy Warhol ;))"
July 2nd, 2006
"there is so much diversity in tomusans photostream. there is a vein of distinct style, but so many captured emotions. such understanding from love and family to alienation and the face of death. surreal pictures of a very real world. understanding that few other people seem able to capture in just a picture. thanks for sharing them."
December 4th, 2005
- June 2005
- So Cal
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Do the Dead still Dream?