I'm a 26 year old attorney who loves Walt Disney World. I've been to WDW countless times since I was one year old, staying in a multitude of resorts. My wife, Sarah, and I travel there at least once per year--in 2007 during our Christmas trip I proposed to her on the beach of the Polynesian Village Resort during Christmas Wishes. In 2010, we married and headed to WDW again for our Honeymoon for our first stay as DVC members at the BoardWalk Villas and Old Key West Resort. We also traveled to Disneyland together for the first time in 2010 (first time period for me), and fell in love with Walt's original park.
Sarah and I are the proud parents of one cat, Yossarian, and one puppy, Walter. You'll occasionally see them in my photostream, as there isn't much else to photograph around me.
My Camera Bag:
Nikon D7000 | Nikkor 18-200mm VR | Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 | Sigma 8-16mm | Sigma 30mm f/1.4 | Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 | Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye | Rokinon 8mm Fisheye | SB-600 flash | B+W 1.8 ND Filter
- Tokyo Disney Resort 6,354 photos, 536 members
- ISO 5571 - Disney Photography Podcast 24 photos, 42 members
- Travel Photography 1,866,530 photos, 78,711 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 685,976 photos, 97,332 members
- U.S. National Parks 118,827 photos, 11,951 members
- Paris 285,153 photos, 31,780 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 1,758,046 photos, 40,687 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 37,649 photos, 1,511 members
- Nikon D600 CLUB 55,460 photos, 5,089 members
- Disneyland Resort Paris 45,210 photos, 1,570 members
- Nikon D600 28,547 photos, 1,581 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 49,581 photos, 2,473 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 33,978 photos, 2,571 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 10,879 photos, 889 members
- Nikon D700 251,231 photos, 13,904 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 31,875 photos, 3,376 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 5,241 photos, 235 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 543,333 photos, 24,098 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 53,605 photos, 10,533 members
- Wide-angle 180,003 photos, 8,813 members
- Digital Infrared 73,719 photos, 7,387 members
- 8mm f/3.5 Fish-eye 32,826 photos, 2,949 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 32,112 photos, 3,479 members
- Neutral Density Filters 37,551 photos, 4,971 members
- Strobist.com 572,086 photos, 114,050 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 405,563 photos, 22,130 members
- Disney Christmas 2,052 photos, 186 members
- OC Disney 5,352 photos, 711 members
- The Orange County - California 29,442 photos, 2,036 members
- Disneyland 52,999 photos, 3,693 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 76,248 photos, 6,100 members
- fisheye fanatics 79,716 photos, 8,173 members
- TouringPlans 14,038 photos, 871 members
- Orlando, Florida 24,962 photos, 1,659 members
- Nikon Digital 1,518,051 photos, 66,571 members
- Photoshop Support Group 200,084 photos, 32,397 members
- Nikon 50mm 65,642 photos, 3,840 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 983,145 photos, 71,622 members
- Indianapolis, Indiana 26,603 photos, 901 members
- Christmas 54,083 photos, 6,016 members
- Dachshund 44,140 photos, 3,296 members
- Holiday Pets 1,109 photos, 179 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 107,226 photos, 17,519 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 90,609 photos, 11,186 members
- Animal Planet 640,325 photos, 54,440 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 47,267 photos, 2,877 members
- Florida, USA 123,319 photos, 6,089 members
- Disney California Adventure 9,557 photos, 643 members
- Black and White 4,980,278 photos, 245,544 members
- Disney's Winter Wonderlands-Christmas with Disney 4,952 photos, 305 members
"Tom's images of Walt Disney World have inspired me to - in order - plan two trips in a 5 month Period, purchase a P&S camera for Disney at Christmas, Upgrade that camera for Disney in April, Plan a trip for the Food and Wine Festival, Upgrade to a DSLR before that trip.
I have to say, finding Tom on Flickr has been expensive.
Tom's Flickr pages have opened my eyes to a world of Photography, and through them, I found so many other great Photographers to follow in the Flickr Disney Community.
Without Tom's images of Disney at Christmas, I would have probably never picked up the hobby again. Without the Community I found through him, I would probably not have decided to become serious about it."
16th December, 2011
"Tom was one of my early contacts here on Flickr and I was really excited that I was shopping for a Nikon D90 and that's what he was capturing all his fantastic shots with (at least at the time). He has a great eye for photography and his trips reports are just awesome! Keep up the great work! :)"
27th December, 2010
"Your photos are absolutely wonderful. What kind of camera are you using."
9th April, 2010
"I have been commenting and faving Tom's photographs pretty much since I joined flickr, in the time before I joined, when I just watched, Tom's photos had already inspired me to get better at photography. He has a great mind for photography and a great eye for detail, color and simply amazing sights. He has a great range of skills from bokeh to fireworks, and executes his ideas perfectly. Well Done, Tom! Keep up the good work!"
22nd August, 2009
Cory Disbrow says:
"After recently meeting Tom and only spending a few hours with him, his love for photography and all things Disney(except the BFH at the Studios) became extremely clear. Looking at the progression of his photostream has been really fun, and it really shows how his talent has grown over a short time. His classic after hours shots at WDW are those of legend in these parts, and after somewhat utilizing his method, I can attest to how difficult it is to wait for everyone to leave, which truly shows his dedication to his craft. Tom, I certainly look forward to meeting up at WDW again, and I can't wait to continue watching the progression of your talent. Cheers!
PS. Sarah might be one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hang on to her!"
18th August, 2009
Don Sullivan says:
"Tom's enthusiasm for photographer is just infectious. No matter the subject you can see his passion and love for photography in each and every amazing shot. That is especially evident in the fantastic WDW shots from each of their trips. I look forward to each one, but especially the late-night-Disney images. Whether it's fireworks or the after close shots with nobody else in the picture Tom captures the spirit of Disney World in a way I've never seen before."
9th August, 2009
Kiki FL says:
"Tom's enthusiasm and joy with and for photography is absolutely infectious! He quickly absorbs new ideas and concepts and applies them to his beautiful photographs. A few moments in his Photostream quickly reveals his considerable photographic prowess.
Keep up the brilliant work, Tom!"
8th August, 2009
"I just read your testimonial in my profile. I didn't even know you'd left one until just today. I guess that just proves that I should check my profile more often. Any way I just wanted to let you know that I feel exactly the same way. I always appreciate all your comments and invitations. And I've always considered to be one of my best flickr friends.
PS. I especially like all your Walt Disney World pictures. Every time I see them they make me want to go again."
3rd August, 2009
"Tom is an excellent photographer with a passion for WDW that is unrivaled. Tom’s images are superb (great use of composition, colors, etc…) and he is dedicated to getting “the shot” even if that means staying up into the wee hours of the morning. Your Haunted Mansion ghosts shot is still one of the cleverest shots I have seen on Flickr !
From the early days of the WDWMagic’s Picture-A-Day-Thread #1 to Flickr – you are a good friend and I looking forward to shooting with you in October and then for WDW 40th!"
15th June, 2009
Matt Pasant says:
"What can you say about Tom that has not already been said? Well I will try. Tom has such a passion for photography that it seeps through into any subject he attempts. While his Disney photos are top notch so are the rest in his portfolio. I love his passion to try new things, read up on technique and apply, and to operate on minimal sleep. His work inspires me to be a better photographer. I look forward to seeing his work on a daily basis."
14th June, 2009
"Tom is such a great photographer and one of the premiere Disney photographers on Flickr. I enjoy every picture which is uploaded to his photostream, and each and every picture inspires me in some way. Plus it is an added bonus to be brought back to the place where I was so happy as a child, and to a place where both Tom and I proposed to our significant others. Keep up the great work!"
5th February, 2009
"Tom is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr now, ever since I saw his photos in other websites like WDWMagic, he's definitely grown with photography and especially his Disney photos, showing his real talent. He has an awesome eye for anything Disney, and I can't tell you how much he inspires me on every shot he uploads on here! Especially the After Hours shots. Keep up this amazing work."
29th December, 2008
Amanda's Weekly Zen says:
"Tom's night shots of Disney are fantastic! I often check out the settings he used to help me learn to use my own camera better at night. Thanks for sharing Tom :)."
16th October, 2008
Express Monorail says:
"Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite Disney photographers. His "after hours" - no one around - long exposures of some of the most beautiful "Disney after dark" scenes are top notch! He has a very good eye for big picture composition and really understands and utilizes the basic "rules" of photography.
Keep up the excellent work Tom!!"
19th September, 2008
- Tom Bricker
- July 2007
- Plainwell, MI
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- AIM (AOL IM):
- Skype: WDWFigment