Transplanted Yankee from Connecticut who loves the warm southern weather, water and Spanish Moss! I have loved photography all my life but finally invested in a Canon 40D and love it!! I am an Investigator by trade, have a wonderful husband and two great dogs, Fred and Maggie (Fred has now crossed Rainbow Bridge). When not working, I can be found with my two grandsons, Josh and Ben or shooting horses and beautiful southern landscapes!
- *•●♥ Beautiful Women ♥●•* 104,788 photos, 5,378 members
- Land of Cotton 1,338 photos, 287 members
- Cupcakes Take The Cake 106,321 photos, 8,826 members
- Modeling shoots 12,668 photos, 1,190 members
- Model Potential 19,822 photos, 3,035 members
- Marine - (3 per day) 126,131 photos, 10,911 members
- Favorites... 299 photos, 71 members
- Doors, Doorways - Portals and Passages 15,770 photos, 2,073 members
- Best Photos of the World (Selected Images) 256 photos, 386 members
- 'Views: 10,000 - 15,000 480 photos, 381 members
- "The Pinnacle of Photography" by Admin Invite 7,418 photos, 1,104 members
- Hunting Island South Carolina 824 photos, 80 members
- Draft Horses 5,524 photos, 591 members
- Catahoula Leopard Dogs 1,945 photos, 245 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 65,411 photos, 9,352 members
- Fruit & Veg 175,333 photos, 34,877 members
- Flower Flower Flower 205,194 photos, 21,553 members
- .World Photographers Photos 307,522 photos, 6,849 members
- Beaches & Sunset 19,954 photos, 2,070 members
- Views: 7000 or Favorites: 100 553 photos, 378 members
- Sports Photographers 211,288 photos, 9,482 members
- Farriery 553 photos, 96 members
- FoxHunting 2,496 photos, 232 members
- Polo 4,229 photos, 638 members
- Horses in Flight 4,205 photos, 724 members
- haflinger horses 860 photos, 140 members
- Puppy Love 46,396 photos, 5,526 members
- Black and White 5,443,150 photos, 266,273 members
- Horses on Beaches 73 photos, 13 members
- Horse Art 7,366 photos, 1,880 members
- Goats! Goats! Goats! 14,043 photos, 2,877 members
- Stuff With Four Legs 25,305 photos, 1,247 members
- Vintage Bicycles 14,723 photos, 3,116 members
- Christmas 55,555 photos, 6,075 members
- Gazebos 877 photos, 261 members
- SANTA CLAUS! 4,753 photos, 1,499 members
- Pick me! 303 photos, 95 members
- Fenced Friday 33,393 photos, 2,563 members
- Equestrian 22,570 photos, 1,196 members
- Deer 42,052 photos, 6,036 members
- Cat Faces and Eyes 30,535 photos, 5,984 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 115,712 photos, 6,918 members
- Flags, Flags, Flags 8,332 photos, 1,954 members
- Celebrate the Cow 32,042 photos, 7,017 members
- Hummingbirds 36,295 photos, 4,262 members
- Hairy Horses! 992 photos, 158 members
- *HORSES PONIES & FOALS* (Post 1~Award 1) 4,188 photos, 659 members
- Dragonflies 63,660 photos, 7,325 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 41,944 photos, 4,705 members
- Horse Photographers 34,173 photos, 4,066 members
"I cannot remember the the first time I saw Tina's work, but I do remember how awestruck I was by her sheer talent! I never seen anyone use textures like Tina! She always seems to know the absolute perfect texture to use to make her photograph make THE statement, and the way in which she applies these textures is just amazing! Her photoshop work is an art in and of itself, and coupled with her photography skills--well, we'll just say that there's no one better :)
Tina is a talented photographer and an artist, but she has also proven herself a wonderful and dear friend. She is always there with kind words and heartfelt encouragement after a bad day. I am so lucky to have found her!"
22nd August, 2009
"First of all I cannot believe I have been friends with Tina all of this time and have never left her a testimonial...am I crazy or just dropping the ball? I don't write them very often, I guess I probably just assumed I already wrote one! Well, my lovely Tina is such an amazing Flickr friend in so many ways...she is extremely talented and artistic and I love to see her photographs everyday. I really have enjoyed watching her evolve as a photographer and grow. When I feel like crap or I am lacking inspiration she usually writes me an e-mail to cheer me up or to add insight. Tina, you are a completely beautiful human being and a true friend...HUGS!! Machel-"
27th June, 2009
"Tina has some of the most beautiful photos I have encountered here on flickr. Her work with textures is second to none and should be on books or cards or hanging in galleries. She has become a great friend and I always look forward to seeing her next post."
25th June, 2009
jamie heiden says:
"Tina so generously shares her wonderful talent and I have not met a kinder soul here on Flickr. Through her photography she shows us her world and all of the beauty in it. Through her kindness she encourages and guides ... I so appreciate her gifts and her ability to see life not just through the lens but beyond."
17th June, 2009
Robb North says:
"I noticed Tina's work as soon as I became a member on flickr. As I went through her photostream I couldn't believe how beautiful her images were...all of them. I was amazed at what this person had captured on a continual basis.
Her captures actually capture you...suspending you in their moment. She has an absolute talent for conveying emotion in her work and you actually "feel" when you look at the art that she has created. And that is what Tina is...an artist!
But...she is more than just an incredible photographer. She is truly a wonderful person. I experienced very quickly her genuine care, helpfulness and compassion. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream...but, even luckier to now know her!"
8th April, 2009
"Tina is one adorable little doll! She has been one complete delight to know in both her encouraging nature as well as her amazing talent as an artist. In her very generous delight, she pushes me to do better. All the best dear girl. Big hugs."
8th April, 2009
"Tina Lee is an amazing photographer, who has on a daily basis, an amazing skill to produce beautiful works of art.
Tina Lee is a marvelous contact who i cherish each and every day."
3rd April, 2009
"Tina Lee is a wonderful person & a great photographer..
You will find beauty in every picture she takes..
It's a joy watching her photo-stream..
She is also one of my best flicker friends..
From all my heart i wish you the best..
26th February, 2009
"There are thousands of "photographers" in the Flickr world... but few who can truly capture the senses with their images like Tina can.
Her mastery at finding the details in the world few people stop and see is magnificent. Take a look at her work and how she artistically selects focus and color or her ability to capture a timeless mood of an event...
Tina has great vision and if you take a few moments looking over her photostream will undoubtedly find new inspiration in your own photography. Although she only has a few, each one is magical!"
11th February, 2009
- December 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken