Having lived in Sydney all my life, the beach has always been a source of inspiration. Whether visiting for a swim, board, rest or taking the kids for fun, I know the beaches quite well. Since purchasing my first DSLR in 2007 and being fascinated by its mechanics, photography has opened up a whole new way to view the world. The construction of photos meant new possibilities for visiting and exploring the beaches that I loved as a kid. We truly are blessed to have such a varied landscape in Australia to choose from and with Mother Nature's help, that perfect shot is hopefully not far away.
I use a Canon 5dMkII and primarily use a Canon 16-35mm lens with a series of Hitech filters.
Thanks for checking out my stream!
- Landscape Photography Magazine 28,340 photos, 3,500 members
- ShutterStreet 2,402 photos, 420 members
- Focus - Photography Awards / Magazine 796 photos, 287 members
- Croporamas 896 photos, 273 members
- Landscape Masterclass 1,678 photos, 440 members
- Australian Panoramic 821 photos, 26 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape & Macro Photography) 22,995 photos, 766 members
- Tidal Pools of Australia 399 photos, 32 members
- Top 20 Water Photos 19 photos, 1,223 members
- Seascape Junkies Australia 15,699 photos, 552 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,639 photos, 2,090 members
- FotoVotr 15,560 photos, 1,418 members
- Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Central Tablelands 6,426 photos, 246 members
- The Pantheon of Landscape 5,335 photos, 709 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 6,643 photos, 1,751 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 34,122 photos, 10,137 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Admin Invite Only. 9,957 photos, 993 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 35,180 photos, 14,418 members
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,959 photos, 152 members
- Obras Maestras (Masterpiece) Admin.Invite 851 photos, 271 members
- COLORS OF THE SOUL ♡Post 1 - Comment 2♡ 31,495 photos, 2,607 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Contest 5,109 photos, 3,142 members
- Monochrome Monday 4,034 photos, 425 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 8,531 photos, 2,627 members
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,645 photos, 322 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 238,084 photos, 13,155 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 37,486 photos, 3,297 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 264,792 photos, 16,252 members
- Just One Look 26,143 photos, 2,185 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 33,555 photos, 3,411 members
- 4~THE~ART=T~ADMIN INVITE ONLY~ 3,739 photos, 987 members
- ! The BEST of Black & White Photography (NO SEPIA) 157,580 photos, 6,416 members
- Golden Globe 1 Awards 135,487 photos, 9,173 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 8,248 photos, 2,681 members
- GigapizzΩGroup - Post 1 & Comment 2 2,451 photos, 155 members
- The Fishing Pixel ( Invited only ) Post 1 comment 1 72 photos, 17 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 17,390 photos, 3,146 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 46,556 photos, 5,583 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 732,205 photos, 34,167 members
- Sand/Sea/Sky/Sun : The Four Fantastic ( Invitation ) 9,430 photos, 981 members
- Art Touch - CLOSED ! 8,881 photos, 890 members
- *PHOTOS EXPLORE GROUP* - ( comment photo and pool!!! ) 15,814 photos, 5,454 members
- Luminous Landscapes 8,841 photos, 1,423 members
- Mountain Light (Invited photos ONLY) 811 photos, 228 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 103,184 photos, 4,808 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 336,534 photos, 24,086 members
- ImagePlus+ (Admin Invited Images Only+) 1,457 photos, 273 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 34,525 photos, 3,173 members
- Breathtaking Eye-Catcher 20+fave (Invited only) 4,953 photos, 1,052 members
- *Earth's Natural Photography* 18,556 photos, 963 members
Nick Haigh says:
"Well what can I say about Tim!!
His work is second to none, he always catches that special moment when nature gives us a glimpse of just how beautiful the world can be...he is right there with his camera waiting.
Images like this, in Tim's ever growing awe inspiring stream is why I got into photography, pure beauty...he is also, so generous with his comments & praises...a pleasure to know & view your work mate."
7th August, 2009
Gary Newman says:
"I cant believe that Tim has only started taking shots this year.
His work speaks of many years of experience.
He takes fantastic seascapes & obviously has a natural eye for composition. Great contact, I'm always happy to get uplifting comments from Tim. As I travel around the flickrverse I often spot other positve comments that Tim leaves around.
A credit to the flickr community & who knows how good this guy will be in the years to come!"
22nd August, 2008
Luka Skracic says:
"Mr Donnelly's work just gets better and better. The man shares my love of all things seascape and always surprises me with his use of colour, perspective and composition. Without even going to Sydney i feel i have seen every possible angle of Turimetta there is!!
I always look forward to his posts, and can rely on his opinion on my work. A photographer to keep an eye out"
5th August, 2008
"Check Tim’s Profile…he only started taking photos very recently!
Now, look at the beauty of his work. Incredibly consistent in his mastery of landscapes and seascapes.
Every photograph is telling a story and mainly because the way in which each shot is presented has been done with considerable care and attention to detail. He is not shy from getting up early to get the best out of his subjects. Watch this space…Tim is an amazingly talented photographer. I am proud to have Tim as one of my contacts."
24th May, 2008
- Tim Donnelly
- September 2007
- I am: