Photos of sarah. reed. (4)
- Women - Portraits of seduction and passion 16,188 photos, 1,916 members
- a (wo)man behind the camera 1,693 photos, 335 members
- The Photographer Photographed (Must show CAMERA & PHOTOGRAPHER) 9,717 photos, 1,277 members
- Fine Art Nude Photos 1,528 photos, 6,397 members
- America's Favorite Farmers Markets 2,404 photos, 248 members
- The Flint Creative Alliance 192 photos, 22 members
- alternative photography technics 6,292 photos, 428 members
- Contact Printing 4,460 photos, 520 members
- blueprint photography 649 photos, 206 members
- Cyanotypes 3,763 photos, 974 members
- alternative photography process 20,108 photos, 1,768 members
- lumen art 2,147 photos, 198 members
- Pinhole Portraiture 2,227 photos, 399 members
- The D-Photo 73,764 photos, 2,500 members
- Pinhole Photography 70,947 photos, 12,639 members
- Flint League Of Photographers (F.L.O.P.) 1,789 photos, 85 members
- The Portrait Group 2,193,148 photos, 134,485 members
- Natural Light Portraiture 126,519 photos, 6,655 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 563,881 photos, 15,870 members
- True To Black & White (TAG pictures with True2BW) 6,779 photos, 596 members
- Fictitious Reality 34th Exhibition-walter.breidenbach 18 photos, 437 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 536 members
- Large Format 56,219 photos, 9,255 members
- Purely Michigan 10,293 photos, 214 members
- Flint's Historical Glenwood Cemetery 44 photos, 10 members
- Long Live FILM- a worldwide revolution 18,095 photos, 629 members
- This is why I love Film 122,714 photos, 4,838 members
- The Best of Black and White 24,039 photos, 1,721 members
- Flint Area Photographers 1,899 photos, 67 members
- Vintage Bicycles 14,707 photos, 3,116 members
- In my garden 10,981 photos, 294 members
- Photos from the ground! 2,759 photos, 355 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,406 photos, 885 members
- 100 Strangers 38,423 photos, 9,406 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,068 photos, 1,335 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,549 photos, 962 members
- The Vagina Monologues 24 photos, 16 members
- Pentax *istDL User Group for Profs & Newbies 13,508 photos, 716 members
- By Accident 3,326 photos, 1,513 members
- EXPOSURE.Detroit GC Hospital 37 photos, 512 members
- Identity & self portraits 150,967 photos, 11,329 members
- 365 Days 1,025,462 photos, 21,545 members
- My Flailing Limbs: a faceless self portrait 3,864 photos, 647 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,329 photos, 44,436 members
- Just photography. 2,681 photos, 86 members
- One man's trash is another man's treasure 1,590 photos, 253 members
- Buddha Images 18,079 photos, 5,369 members
- Pocket Buddha 67 photos, 37 members
- silly buddha 530 photos, 267 members
- Take a class with Dave & Dave 9,550 photos, 721 members
"Mrs Reed's photos are as real as anyone's life and tells it like it is. It is always a pleasure to view her great photos. I especially like the garden photos, because I am new to gardening also and can appreciate the frustration and joy of seeing the fruit of one's labor."
13th August, 2008
"I've been a fan of Sarah's great work for many months now. She is equally adept at both film and digital photography. Her self-portraits are full of both beauty and honesty. She has an excellent eye for capturing the world around her and her ideas and composition are brilliant. I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this go and check out her wonderful photographs!"
30th March, 2008
"This woman is SO real and SO brilliant.
I love her."
17th October, 2007
Lucky in Love says:
"One of the best and most real photo artists working on flickr. Her work is a look at a true life, letting you feel the triumphs and struggles of an artistic soul facing both modern society and modern parenthood. And she gets better everyday."
5th October, 2007
"Sarah has a way of making everyday normality into something fresh and exciting - it takes imagination to be able to do that.
Her images are often very personal and make me feel that I'm a bystander invited to share these special moments and feelings. I'm so glad that I stumbled across her stream. Mike"
7th July, 2007
"sarah is creating this fantastic little niche for herself here and it has been a tremendous pleasure and privelege to be able to be here to witness a good portion of it. to find a way to display daily REAL LIFE in such a gritty, homogenous and appealing manner is a gift. i am pretty much addicted at this point and feel blessed to have met her here."
15th June, 2007
"Sara Reed is one of the photographers that proves the eye is more important than the camera. Wandering through her photographs is an opportunity to find all the joys, sorrow, anger and hope that one finds in real life. She has the ability to communicate the essence of her days in a single image.
I spent the morning wandering through her photostream, and was impressed with the range of experiences captured there. Family holidays, intimate moments, quiet escapes, friends, novel-writing, motherhood, fashion - she lives it all and then shares it with us in her photos. Take some time and a cup of coffee and see the world through eyes that can see life."
1st June, 2007
"It has been a pleasure to watch as Sarah's grows photograpically. It is always fun to see molly and logan and mr. reed. The family shots show a lot of love."
10th May, 2007
Blu Sun *Carrie* says:
"I always look forward to viewing Sara's latest shots. Her pictures of her family exude fun, happiness and love. She, her husband and their two kids are truly a beautiful & silly family! :-)"
16th January, 2007
- March 2005
- Detroit, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Open
- sarahmreed [at] yahoo.com