Photos of sarah. reed. (4)
- Women - Portraits of seduction and passion 18,330 photos, 2,045 members
- a (wo)man behind the camera 1,751 photos, 340 members
- The Photographer Photographed (Must show CAMERA & PHOTOGRAPHER) 10,158 photos, 1,325 members
- Fine Art Nude Photos 1,502 photos, 6,814 members
- America's Favorite Farmers Markets 2,419 photos, 251 members
- The Flint Creative Alliance 192 photos, 22 members
- alternative photography technics 6,669 photos, 440 members
- Contact Printing 4,562 photos, 528 members
- blueprint photography 655 photos, 210 members
- Cyanotypes 3,892 photos, 999 members
- alternative photography process 21,361 photos, 1,802 members
- lumen art 2,210 photos, 199 members
- Pinhole Portraiture 2,312 photos, 408 members
- The D-Photo 85,656 photos, 2,628 members
- Pinhole Photography 70,370 photos, 13,570 members
- Flint League Of Photographers (F.L.O.P.) 1,859 photos, 85 members
- The Portrait Group 2,265,297 photos, 136,900 members
- Natural Light Portraiture 131,260 photos, 6,811 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 606,032 photos, 16,693 members
- True To Black & White (TAG pictures with True2BW) 6,954 photos, 592 members
- Fictitious Reality 34th Exhibition-walter.breidenbach 18 photos, 431 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 531 members
- Large Format 58,433 photos, 10,033 members
- Purely Michigan 10,834 photos, 214 members
- Flint's Historical Glenwood Cemetery 44 photos, 10 members
- Long Live FILM- a worldwide revolution 19,110 photos, 645 members
- This is why I love Film 133,084 photos, 5,027 members
- The Best of Black and White 24,883 photos, 1,736 members
- Flint Area Photographers 1,952 photos, 70 members
- Vintage Bicycles 15,087 photos, 3,148 members
- In my garden 10,999 photos, 292 members
- Photos from the ground! 2,810 photos, 360 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,390 photos, 881 members
- 100 Strangers 39,840 photos, 9,659 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,009 photos, 1,327 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,502 photos, 957 members
- The Vagina Monologues 22 photos, 16 members
- Pentax *istDL User Group for Profs & Newbies 13,553 photos, 715 members
- By Accident 3,316 photos, 1,510 members
- EXPOSURE.Detroit GC Hospital 39 photos, 515 members
- Identity & self portraits 153,320 photos, 11,473 members
- 365 Days 1,022,282 photos, 21,547 members
- My Flailing Limbs: a faceless self portrait 3,802 photos, 647 members
- Self-Portraits! 482,049 photos, 44,836 members
- Just photography. 2,731 photos, 86 members
- One man's trash is another man's treasure 1,616 photos, 251 members
- Buddha Images 18,481 photos, 5,475 members
- Pocket Buddha 67 photos, 37 members
- silly buddha 534 photos, 270 members
- Take a class with Dave & Dave 9,586 photos, 720 members
"Mrs Reed's photos are as real as anyone's life and tells it like it is. It is always a pleasure to view her great photos. I especially like the garden photos, because I am new to gardening also and can appreciate the frustration and joy of seeing the fruit of one's labor."
13th August, 2008
"I've been a fan of Sarah's great work for many months now. She is equally adept at both film and digital photography. Her self-portraits are full of both beauty and honesty. She has an excellent eye for capturing the world around her and her ideas and composition are brilliant. I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this go and check out her wonderful photographs!"
30th March, 2008
"This woman is SO real and SO brilliant.
I love her."
17th October, 2007
Lucky in Love says:
"One of the best and most real photo artists working on flickr. Her work is a look at a true life, letting you feel the triumphs and struggles of an artistic soul facing both modern society and modern parenthood. And she gets better everyday."
5th October, 2007
"Sarah has a way of making everyday normality into something fresh and exciting - it takes imagination to be able to do that.
Her images are often very personal and make me feel that I'm a bystander invited to share these special moments and feelings. I'm so glad that I stumbled across her stream. Mike"
7th July, 2007
"sarah is creating this fantastic little niche for herself here and it has been a tremendous pleasure and privelege to be able to be here to witness a good portion of it. to find a way to display daily REAL LIFE in such a gritty, homogenous and appealing manner is a gift. i am pretty much addicted at this point and feel blessed to have met her here."
15th June, 2007
"Sara Reed is one of the photographers that proves the eye is more important than the camera. Wandering through her photographs is an opportunity to find all the joys, sorrow, anger and hope that one finds in real life. She has the ability to communicate the essence of her days in a single image.
I spent the morning wandering through her photostream, and was impressed with the range of experiences captured there. Family holidays, intimate moments, quiet escapes, friends, novel-writing, motherhood, fashion - she lives it all and then shares it with us in her photos. Take some time and a cup of coffee and see the world through eyes that can see life."
1st June, 2007
"It has been a pleasure to watch as Sarah's grows photograpically. It is always fun to see molly and logan and mr. reed. The family shots show a lot of love."
10th May, 2007
Blu Sun *Carrie* says:
"I always look forward to viewing Sara's latest shots. Her pictures of her family exude fun, happiness and love. She, her husband and their two kids are truly a beautiful & silly family! :-)"
16th January, 2007
- March 2005
- Detroit, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Open
- sarahmreed [at] yahoo.com